PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz's Third Form On Very Hard....

hucast_blade
Feb 5, 2003, 09:22 PM
Er....This jerk mops the floor up with me! How do you prevent him from hitting you with Grants for a HUcast? Should I just get a lot of scape dolls? Anyway...bye the time I get to him I have left only 10 trimates and 0 dimates...I'm in dire need of help for dodging or stopping his attacks!

PentUpAnger
Feb 5, 2003, 09:33 PM
You cant dodge his Grants... you just need more HP...

Get some Dragon/HPs and a Resist/Holy.

hucast_blade
Feb 5, 2003, 09:38 PM
More hp? I have 590...Hm...where can I get a resist holy? Maybe I can trade for one online when I get a modem adapter. My HUcast is level 71 with a Gigobooma's Claw+55(took a while to get it grinded to 55)

Cross689
Feb 5, 2003, 09:44 PM
to solve ur mate problem get a few stars before you go and try to get a secret gear from hard mines it gives you pretty good resitances i beat him with 500 hp as a ramarl im sure you can beat him w the secret gear mates and stars. btw where u get gigoboomas right arm ive been looking for it forever

PentUpAnger
Feb 5, 2003, 09:49 PM
On 2003-02-05 18:38, hucast_blade wrote:
More hp? I have 590...Hm...where can I get a resist holy? Maybe I can trade for one online when I get a modem adapter. My HUcast is level 71 with a Gigobooma's Claw+55(took a while to get it grinded to 55)

Shop sells Resist/Holy units (or buy anything that resists LIGHT.

And you are fighting with with a damn Claw? get a gun for the third form.

Mikal_Aganti
Feb 6, 2003, 03:00 PM
On 2003-02-05 18:22, hucast_blade wrote:
Er....This jerk mops the floor up with me! How do you prevent him from hitting you with Grants for a HUcast? Should I just get a lot of scape dolls? Anyway...bye the time I get to him I have left only 10 trimates and 0 dimates...I'm in dire need of help for dodging or stopping his attacks!

Use a Telepipe and go buy more mates right before the boss room.

Sasarai
Feb 6, 2003, 03:11 PM
First of all like someone said.

GET A GUN!

Look for a Gush Raygun, one with some % against Dark attribute would be nice, too. This is so you can suck hp from him while he's invincible and you have no other way of attacking him.

Chances are you have more than enough meseta so you can buy Dimates and Star Atomizers from the Item Shop, they just aren't always for sell.

Once you've got all that--and probably some levels if you go to the ruins to find the Raygun I suggested, you should be set.

thewiredknight
Feb 6, 2003, 03:54 PM
I have enough HP to survive that attack on Very Hard, just carry a lot of dimates and use one the second you get hit by grants and you'll survive no problem. the rest of his arsenal is relatively easy to dodge, the real trick comes from trying to hit the damn guy.

VulpesMundi
Feb 6, 2003, 05:24 PM
A handgun-class and mechgun-class weapon would be extremely useful against Falz. Power isn't everything when you can't hit your target because he's all the way across the battlefield.

This topic may also have a good solution to your problem...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40074&forum=1

Happy hunting.

Guntz348
Feb 6, 2003, 05:37 PM
A handgun with any time of fire damage is best against falz, because then you can hurt him when his in that white-ish invincible stat. Plus you can hit him from across the platform. Hit% would help a lot too.

hucast_blade
Feb 7, 2003, 08:41 AM
Alright,thanks guys. I have a Varista with some dark%. I'll try to kill him tonight,thanks.