PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Looking for a group

klumppy
Dec 14, 2008, 01:24 PM
so I recently re-knewed my subscription to PSU and basically all of my friends who played the game before don't play it anymore. I am looking for a new group to play with. I want a group who is helpful and not greedy about boxes. Im not looking for an all out organized clan but that would to I guess. I am really looking for a helpful one who has older (as in like, 15 or 16 and older), nice, not greedy, and nice members to. Im not the highest level or the most knowledgable person at this game but I do know how to do research on things. Im 19 years old, I share rares as long as you share them as well, and if I find someone who is a lower level than me and needs help then I help. My main is only a level 112 best, forefigher level 20. I have 3 others who are level 67, 42, and 11. I have a techer, cast, and human although I rarely use them. So send me a friend request if anyone has a group. My gamertag is klumppy

DEM_CIG
Dec 18, 2008, 12:13 PM
If your on the 360 sever hit me up. My GT: Eternal Aura. Im a level 149 Cast Acrofighter. I will be happy to try to help. I should be on later today.

wilson81577
Dec 20, 2008, 04:08 PM
hey if u need a group i am forming 1 so far we have 2 member i am 121 and he is 141

Sir_Satyr
Dec 23, 2008, 04:15 PM
Hey. I don't have much in terms of a group to offer, most just just myself and one or two other people I run with. I would love to have some other regular player to team up with, specially on weekends and really get some hunting done. I need a Red / Knight and I am sure you wouldn't mind having one as well. I am going to focus on getting a Red / Knight once more after the GBR is over.

I have a 150 Beast Fighmaster, and I have a 140 Beast that can be a Acrofighter/Fighgunner, but will shortly become a Fortefighter. I have a 125 Cast Gunmaster w/ mostly leveled bullets. I am sure there is something I can offer aside from my time. Hit me up, GT Silversmyth. I am on the west coast and am on most every weeknight, around 6:30 - 9:30 pm and if nothing is going on during weekends, I am on a whole lot more than that.

Noc Codez
Jan 5, 2009, 10:41 PM
check us out www.joinnoc.com

we have a Clan only event coming up in 2 weeks going to be big ! also we are one of the oldest clans in Psu and in the gaming world . we have over 250 members combined. our members are on PS2,PS3,XBOX360 and now PC.were all Friendly people and look forward to every app we get. if you have any Questions don't hesitate to get in contact with me and most likely we will be in party chat with the members that are on at the time and we can Formally introduce ourselves..

GT:Noc Codez