PDA

View Full Version : So I just go a RED SCORPIO and, what does the 2nd fire do?

Malecite
Feb 5, 2003, 11:44 PM
Hello.

Its me your friendly neighorhood ofline newb!

Now I was just ecstatic because I found the one the only Red Scorpio! For all those in Disbeleif STILL -> [/b]THE TP TRICK WORKS!!!!. After TPing about 3 times on the fake yellow quest I got a pally rappy and just blasted him as he ran away, bam! there was the box and my red scorpio. My excitment was diminshed slightly whe the "large explosion" listed on the site really did nothing. It has the graphic of a rafoie does the normal attack damage and hits only one person. My question then is obviously what THE HELL DOES IT DO!?? If it perhaps has some hidden power that im not aware of I would be delighted to know what that is. Even if it does nothing this gun is still sweet, with max grind it adds a hefty +400 Atp to my ranger and kicks that crappy justy I was using in the pants.

Thanks all.

VulpesMundi
Feb 6, 2003, 01:15 AM
The special attack is fire-based, and therefore will do damage depending on an enemy's fire resistance. Typically it'll be a lot weaker than normal and strong attacks, but may come in handy in situations such as a combined Pan Arm or Dark Falz's final form when he has his shield active. Other than that, the special attack is borderline worthless.

Eden
Feb 6, 2003, 01:29 AM
Cool I was pretty happy when I got my first red scorpio...then less happy when I got my 2nd

Raist
Feb 6, 2003, 01:36 AM
On 2003-02-05 22:29, Eden wrote:
Cool I was pretty happy when I got my first red scorpio...then less happy when I got my 2nd

Thats kinda like me with stag cutleries. First one was like "sweet, *snick snick* waaaaajedi!!" but then came the 32nd one and i was like man this is getting old.

Sircharlie
Feb 6, 2003, 02:20 AM
same goes fro me with diska of liberators and bravemans, ive been getting too many of those with my old 125 redria HUmar

Malecite
Feb 6, 2003, 09:47 AM
yea thats what I pretty much figured... Ah well thanks for letting me confirm my own fears guys.

Ghaleon
Feb 6, 2003, 09:56 AM
too............many.........dragon........slayers. ....

Ranger_Larry
Feb 6, 2003, 10:31 PM
On 2003-02-06 06:56, Ghaleon wrote:
too............many.........dragon........slayers. ....

Curse of the skyly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I switched to a greennill Ramar, now all I find is Justy, yes even more than skyly does lol. At least my Ramar can use those! (have about 20, with various percents...the 60 machine one is good for cruising throuhg Ult Mines hoping a darn YAZ 3000 will fall! )

Malecite
Feb 6, 2003, 11:53 PM
I swear to god Ive found let me see probably in the area of 31 justys now. 31! for fucks sake. Every time I do a run in the mine for that delicious yasminkov or the succulent Nug 2000 I get a red box and groan inwardly because its always a stuipd justy. But I shouldn't complain so, every ID gets some crap they dont want. If you found all the cool items all the time everyone would have them. WAIT! That sounds alot like the online situation with the duppers...

Savrak
Feb 7, 2003, 01:19 AM
Raist you are a true Kevin Smith fan.

Now lets slice open tubby and crawl inside to keep warm.

Raist
Feb 7, 2003, 10:18 AM
On 2003-02-06 22:19, Savrak wrote:
Raist you are a true Kevin Smith fan.

Now lets slice open tubby and crawl inside to keep warm.

Yey!! Somebody caught what I was quoting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Clerks the animated series kicked ass, all 6 episodes of it.
And yes, i am a huge fan of Kevin Smith movies. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Sasarai
Feb 7, 2003, 04:09 PM
ROFL! Hell yeah, remember the first episode flash backs? LoL. Classic.

wargate
Feb 16, 2003, 01:39 PM
where is red scorpio for skyly Or what dose a pal rappy drop becaus all i got was a dimate

Blue-Hawk
Feb 16, 2003, 01:59 PM
pal rappy drops the angel harp for skyly. good luck, its like trying to get the 1975 agito from the pal rappy in pinkal. >_<
damn near impossible.
i just got my red scorpio from a red slime in purplenum... ni piping or splitting of the slimes. it was just there....

demonknight
Feb 16, 2003, 02:03 PM
wow the real agito is hard to get from pinkal pal rappy, i must be lucky i got first try, but im still looking for the stupid angel harp 5 al rappies so far

demonknight
Feb 16, 2003, 02:06 PM
sory for double posting ut i meant pal rappies

alphafilter01
Feb 16, 2003, 05:08 PM
How much luck do you guys have? I have like 28...33 with the vise mechguns ^_^ but I only find crap...stags, visks, up the whazoo. I want me better wep but I yet to ever spot any special monster unless im playing multiplayer with someone else >:|

demonknight
Feb 16, 2003, 07:24 PM
my best character has 54 luck but i think that affects only the chance of doing a criticle hit, i could be wrong

Goldstix69
Feb 16, 2003, 07:44 PM
On 2003-02-16 16:24, demonknight wrote:
my best character has 54 luck but i think that affects only the chance of doing a criticle hit, i could be wrong

Criticle hits it is...

Celes152
Feb 16, 2003, 09:25 PM
I have over 70 L&K14 Combats.

=l

malinko
Feb 16, 2003, 09:44 PM
36 Guilty Lights, 44 Gae Bolgs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

elfin
Feb 17, 2003, 05:26 AM
countless storm wands... With out a doubt pinkals most common rare...

Driadyte
Feb 17, 2003, 07:44 PM
I'm Redria, looking for my Lavis Cannon (it's there somewhere), so I do lots of Addicting Food runs. Every single run I've done (as long as I go all the way through) has gotten me a Guilty Light. All of em. And I've done probably around 20-30 now. I usually end up leaving em on the ground if they don't have %s on em.

Murako
Feb 18, 2003, 02:06 AM
I'm a Bluefull, and I find Broniacs all the time. Never Gae Bolgs or Vyjajas. Just Broinacs and Dbs Saber. I do find hit% mechs alot, got 4 today, one with Lord's. I'm Bluefullofit.