PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Need help ranking job classes for Masters.

Spriggan
Dec 18, 2008, 02:01 AM
Anyone have any suggestions to where I can go to rank up my job quickly? I need to rank up my Guntecher by tonight for Gunmasters >,< can anyone help?

ashley50
Dec 18, 2008, 04:08 AM
easy...by doing GBR runs.

and hoping to get IS...

Genoa
Dec 18, 2008, 04:53 AM
I agree, I would do GBR for multiple reasons:
1. That's where everyone is at atm, the more people you can find for a party, the faster that party is, the faster the party is, the faster you get MP.
2. The MP is actually pretty decent for the whole tour
3. You could potentially get IS, which is 1377 MP on S
4. You can actually find rares along the way :O
5. You'd be getting GBR bonus points to increase the chances of finding rares along the way
6. There's an abundance of nice S-ranks for all jobs available through this GBR, helping you to better prepare for your Master Class palettes.
7. WB needs a break.

hunterseifer
Dec 18, 2008, 04:54 AM
Best advice I can give you is egg thieves, as long as you have friends that know how to do it, and getting s rank on the following difficulties gives you mp payout as follows:
c rank 125
b rank 240
a rank 350
s rank 400

I would say spam the A rank difficulty if your strictly going for mp, not much mp diff between A and S and more total mp per hour since mobs are easier

redroses
Dec 18, 2008, 09:43 AM
I would totally suggest Military Subway.
Doing that runs gives you the chance of getting IS also.

And on B you get 186 MP. If you have fast group a B run only takes about 12 mins.
Or try A which gives 336 MP. A lot of people find this mission quite boring, but I am always in so fast groups I can't even remember half of the mission every run XD

So i'd give that a try.

tadtwisted
Dec 18, 2008, 09:44 AM
if you just want mission points super quick im sorry to say but go to white beast. there are still people there and you can do a s2 in like 13-15 min and get 257 mission points each time, or if you got a group of people who want to get mission points like you there is always Military Subway the enemies are only lv 90 and you get a whopping 489 mission points each time but keep in mind nothing really good drops there and its a big mission with alot of running around.

P.S. - way to wait till the last day to get it done :(

Scarlett
Dec 18, 2008, 09:52 AM
Anyone have any suggestions to where I can go to rank up my job quickly? I need to rank up my Guntecher by tonight for Gunmasters >,< can anyone help?

1 Get off the forums
2 Go to GBR and do none stop runzs

gezzz

Cracka_J
Dec 18, 2008, 10:03 AM
My vote for egg thieves as well.
2 competent people can S that in <15 minutes, that's a helluva lot of easy mp.

Get a party of 4 together, and you're looking at 8 or less minutes a run. All the MP you need & more.

DEM_CIG
Dec 18, 2008, 10:28 AM
My vote for egg thieves as well.
2 competent people can S that in <15 minutes, that's a helluva lot of easy mp.

Get a party of 4 together, and you're looking at 8 or less minutes a run. All the MP you need & more.

True... Egg thief would be good but since GBR is out it might be more difficult to get a party for that so i think that due to the GBR being out you should run that because there are a ton of people doing those missions just to get as much stuff as they can before it ends.

Spriggan
Dec 18, 2008, 11:17 AM
P.S. - way to wait till the last day to get it done :(

Yeah, I just got back on this game and I just found out a day ago that I needed Guntecher up.

Thanks everyone for trying to help.