PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer 3?

Cooley69
Feb 6, 2003, 08:30 AM
If I'm not mistaken someone mentioned a while back there was a quest and/or section in gc pso that mentioned pioneer 3. something like "please welcome pioneer 3" I never found evidence of this. Did any of you?

Jack
Feb 6, 2003, 08:45 AM
From what I've heard, he says "Pioneer III has already set off" or something like that.

Cooley69
Feb 6, 2003, 09:01 AM
Yeah! But where does it say that?

Buuyon
Feb 6, 2003, 09:58 AM
Online quest gallons shop. Get a pdrop and look for a fonewm talk to him say yes to meet his father and buy an add slot from him(or anyother thing he offers but addslot is the only rare) and he will say he is collecting stuff or he will upgrade a wep or P3 just set off. It means nothing its just some thing usless ST wants you to think about. It will probly be some kind of quest or P2 will die and the next PSO you will find out what happend and fight falz you know that old chestnut...yea austin powers rules...

Guntz348
Feb 6, 2003, 11:52 AM
Its called leaving the door open for a sequel, for example thats why you never find the killers body in crappy horror movies (theres nothing wrong with cheesy crappy B-horror movies I love em to death).

Buuyon
Feb 6, 2003, 12:23 PM
Or you do find the body but you find out its a clone...i want sequel...maybe there wont be FSOD, duping, and some thing will stop AR...that would be fun.

Darkmage13
Feb 6, 2003, 12:38 PM
All the different Pioneer ships are in different Phantasy Star games. All the Pioneers left the original homeworld as it was undergoing some disaster. They all got seperated shortly after setting voyage. In theory all the games take place in the same universe. Each ship ended up in a different world. Can't remember which game Pioneer 3 is supposed to be in.

Hikaryuu
Feb 6, 2003, 06:20 PM
Then why do we have Pioneer I & II both going to the same place?

Grimsoar
Feb 6, 2003, 07:20 PM
Because Pioneer 1 found Ragol, a new place to live, but a disaster stuck and Pioneer 2 went to investigate. Right?

Davion
Feb 6, 2003, 07:28 PM
The lady in green outside the Principal's tower warp says it had been 2 years since they left their home world, Coral. So it seems that Coral is dieing, and after the probes found Ragol P1 built the Central dome and whatnot. P2 came with the main wave of refugees, and that's where PSO v1 started. Now it seems that P3 is on its way. So we can guess that Coral isn't dead just yet, and people are still living there.

I think P2 could hold a max of 3000 people, so and entire planet's population couldn't travel on 2 starships. So P3 is now on its way, maybe with the rest of Coral's people. Concidering the population of Coral is as big as I think it is, there might even be a P4 in the wings. Who really knows.