PDA

View Full Version : It appears as if I have just wasted a good 2 hours and 9 Sca

SilentMetronome
Mar 2, 2001, 05:46 AM
K, I've just beaten Dark Falz at lvl 82 on Very Hard OFFLINE.

So what's up? I see the same ending and CGI's as in Hard mode... I assume the "real" ending with the different CGI's can only be seen when playing Online? Hmm, that's just great.... Just great indeed...

PSO_Krunk
Mar 2, 2001, 06:23 AM
actually, when you beat V-Hard online, you simply get the same congratulations screen for every difficulty! (hold the r trigger to spin the characters)

SilentMetronome
Mar 2, 2001, 08:29 AM
Well the thing is, I've never beaten it Online... Only offline so I wouldn't know what you mean by rotating the characters... But if it's all the same for each difficulty I guess I'll do a quick run through Dark Falz on Normal mode to see what yer talking 'bout... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Sallin
Mar 2, 2001, 08:30 AM
I did the same thing, Beat him a few days ago offline with my level (at the time 87) RAcast. I also got the same ending as normal and hard.

is there a trick to getting a different ending?

QVirus89
Mar 2, 2001, 09:02 AM
Just a question.

Scape dolls work offline? I thought they were for online use only. (subject title)

Lord_Ariakas
Mar 2, 2001, 09:03 AM
I heard you must complete ALL quests on ALL difficultys...then beat D. Falz offline to see the real ending.

Draekkan
Mar 2, 2001, 01:09 PM
PSO_Krunk is right... I just came back from killing Dark Falz online on Very Hard, and it was the exact same ending than it was for when I beat him in Normal and Hard, online and off.