PDA

View Full Version : Zimbabwe is in trouble!

Saner
Dec 19, 2008, 10:18 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081219/wl_africa_afp/zimbabwepolitics_081219142025

this is madness. How could so much trouble befall a country? You know, maybe the holidays
should stop being so materialistic these days, this is very serious stuff. You know I'm also
against how those evil auto companies are expecting to live off of gas for the next several
years. Their conspiracy removed the electric car from the market. They decided to follow
the Road Warrior future. Maybe places like Zimbabwe would be better if there was electric cars instead of gas powered cars. but of course there's other issues.

overall, I think the richer are just caring about getting richer.

CrimsomWolf
Dec 19, 2008, 11:00 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081219/wl_africa_afp/zimbabwepolitics_081219142025

this is madness. How could so much trouble befall a country?

You should study history more. It has happened before.

Maybe places like Zimbabwe would be better if there was electric cars instead of gas powered cars

Excuse me? Could you please clarify what the hell do you mean? 'Cause I don't think that having electric cars solves a 3rd World country problem.

Dangerous55
Dec 19, 2008, 06:31 PM
this is madness. How could so much trouble befall a country?

It has happened a lot, and could happen here. Want to survive?

You know, maybe the holidays
should stop being so materialistic these days, this is very serious stuff.

Yes, but we don't have to look to Africa to consider the thought of humanity. Look around your town Saner, you'll probably see some pretty messed up stuff that will make you realize a video game company closing is peanuts.

You know I'm also
against how those evil auto companies are expecting to live off of gas for the next several
years.

Nobody forces you to buy cars, or use oil. You can live without a car or gas. You choose to purchase those items.

Maybe places like Zimbabwe would be better if there was electric cars instead of gas powered cars. but of course there's other issues.

Other issues, like when you drive your sweet electric car that somehow escaped the conspiracy of the evil car companies you realize you have cholera and ya haven't eaten in 5 days, and a guy over the bluff has an AK that is trained on you. LULZ

overall, I think the richer are just caring about getting richer.

So? Do your own thing, stop being materialistic. Find joy in writing stories, friends, cooking, gardening, hiking, etc. Let them sit on billions of dollars, would rich people being poor really make your life better?

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 19, 2008, 08:43 PM
Let them sit on billions of dollars, would rich people being poor really make your life better?

For what it's worth, taking the money away from the rich people wouldn't prevent them from being rich. These are people who've already figured out how to make loads of money, and if set back to the bottom rung, they will climb back up to the top.