PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 New Room and Item Glitches

Ryna
Dec 19, 2008, 01:00 PM
Since nothing has been posted on this board so far:

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=94221

At least one user has had their rooms swapped with someone else. This includes store items and Partner Machinery item inventory. Apparently there have been some other reported cases of item loss too.

For the moment, it might be wise to play something else until the issue has been resolved.

EDIT: If you are experiencing this problem, post here:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=94240

chaoskila
Dec 19, 2008, 01:08 PM
omg segac...
i just got some of my techs high and my friend found a LKK
if theres a roll back i swearrrrrrrrrrrrr

DarkEliteRico
Dec 19, 2008, 01:15 PM
Well looks like they fucked up again...

wondering what or how they'll deal with this issue, do they expect to not have players flood to new content or try to play their game. The servers wend down for only a few hours, doubtful they could've tested and made sure everything was A-OK before the mass public got it.

Ryno
Dec 19, 2008, 01:16 PM
there better not be one...

olie3146
Dec 19, 2008, 01:22 PM
Afraid its happening to me, full details in here

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1105874#1105874

lordkaosu
lol, can't say you didn't see this one coming.

aanoi
I'm a bit worried but i think they backed it up during the update, just incase something like this would happen.

Magician
Dec 19, 2008, 01:31 PM
I fear another rollback will be coming.

Looks like I won't be playing all weekend.

Akaimizu
Dec 19, 2008, 01:32 PM
Oddly enough. I completely expected a usual rollback. Generally, an update, they catch it on friday, and rollback to morning. On the other hand, if this is caught early like the majority of the other ones, the losses can be contained to a small period. On of the reasons why I almost always say that I'd wait until Friday evening to really do stuff even if I have off that day. However, due to the size of the update, I'll probably play as if Friday and Saturday might be do-overs. Have your fun, but place expectations for no real disappointment.

I think I informed Magician of that mantra last time we played together.

Proto07
Dec 19, 2008, 01:38 PM
I've done three runs and I think I'm gonna stop out of fear of losing mission points. Hopefully this gets sorted soon.

Magician
Dec 19, 2008, 01:38 PM
Oddly enough. I completely expected a usual rollback. Generally, an update, they catch it on friday, and rollback to morning. On the other hand, if this is caught early like the majority of the other ones, the losses can be contained to a small period. On of the reasons why I almost always say that I'd wait until Friday evening to really do stuff even if I have off that day. However, due to the size of the update, I'll probably play as if Friday and Saturday might be do-overs. Have your fun, but place expectations for no real disappointment.

I think I informed Magician of that mantra last time we played together.

Indeed you did, my friend. :)

Darius_Drake
Dec 19, 2008, 01:49 PM
Wow. I hope they get this straight. If they have to do a rollback I just hope it is from last night or this morning and not two weeks ago.

Yunfa
Dec 19, 2008, 01:54 PM
sounds too far-fetched for Sega to mess up twice in a roll, it would look terrible for them, hopefully this guy is just going out of his way to get publicity out of boredom for a prank

Darius_Drake
Dec 19, 2008, 02:00 PM
sounds too far-fetched for Sega to mess up twice in a roll, it would look terrible for them, hopefully this guy is just going out of his way to get publicity out of boredom for a prank

A prank like this would really be in bad taste. That would not be the publicity that I would want.

olie3146
Dec 19, 2008, 02:02 PM
I can 100% assure you that I am not... feel free to ask many of the members on the psu forum's as to my legitimacy, I have given as much information as I can in the other thread as to the problem, I would much rather be out lvling my master class :(

Vickie
Dec 19, 2008, 02:03 PM
if you people want to play but holding back in fear of a rollback, i don't understand why yall just don't play anyway, instead of waiting and bitchin about sega, if their incompetence bothers ya that much why don't yall just unsubscribe and give em a kick in the ass and hold your cash. I mean its not their fault that people have no life and look for exploits in the game to get rich when they should put that energy towards getting rich in Real life, im sure sega is doing whatever they can, but people need to stop exploiting the game, BTW lock your rooms.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 19, 2008, 02:12 PM
Sounds like a normal day in their office to me. They've had too many issues this year for it to be just another accident or prank. If it is a prank, then that's really fucked up and they'll loose people over it again.

landman
Dec 19, 2008, 02:30 PM
I have no problems in any of my characters

Phoenix_Black
Dec 19, 2008, 02:34 PM
Well, according to my friend, two of his charaters' meseta are stuck in "unison." When he sells or buys something on the one account, the meseta on the other account changes to match the balance of the other account. I don't know if it's true or if he's a crack head....

Vickie
Dec 19, 2008, 02:39 PM
Well, according to my friend, two of his charaters' meseta are stuck in "unison." When he sells or buys something on the one account, the meseta on the other account changes to match the balance of the other account. I don't know if it's true or if he's a crack head....

now that made me laugh for real "crackhead"

PSU Phere
Dec 19, 2008, 02:49 PM
If they SERIOUSLY Rick-Rollback to LAST Friday then SEGAC can kiss
my ass goodbye...

Ryno
Dec 19, 2008, 02:50 PM
I have no problems in any of my characters

same here no problem with my characters or items. so im just doing a buff party just incase there is no rollback.

FrostyBuds
Dec 19, 2008, 02:52 PM
no suprise here. we gonna get compensation for the last compensation we havent got? a 20% grind increase? fuck that. so ten people had room trouble, lost items whatever. Your gonna lose 200 people plus from all these rollbacks. fuck them. hire some new programmers ship some japs over and have them run it. just quit the bs. if there are anymore rollbacks then your gonna lose another 2 yr. subscriber

Darius_Drake
Dec 19, 2008, 02:54 PM
For the people who are having trouble with the glitch, did you get on early this morning or did you get on a little while ago? For the people who haven't had any trouble at all when did some of you get on?

Vickie
Dec 19, 2008, 02:57 PM
oh wow if the rollback its gonna be back to last friday? haha now i want a roll back so i can try for a 10/10 love inferno again

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2008, 02:59 PM
For the people who are having trouble with the glitch, did you get on early this morning or did you get on a little while ago? For the people who haven't had any trouble at all when did some of you get on?

I got on around 8 AM EST
Everything fine on my side

Eh just out of me being cautious im not going to play until they finally say what is up...........

I'm to put this up but maybe someone will laugh about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0md6Flcrd0s

Phoenix_Black
Dec 19, 2008, 03:01 PM
Frosty, the first rollback happpened not because 20 people had issues, but because data had corrupt and eventually, it would have lead to most people losing everything in the long run.

FrostyBuds
Dec 19, 2008, 03:03 PM
you work for sonic team phoenix?
if not then i dont wanna heat it

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2008, 03:06 PM
you work for sonic team phoenix?
if not then i dont wanna heat it

Umm i could sworn the MODs themselves even explained why they had to do it.....eh

Ryno
Dec 19, 2008, 03:09 PM
im doing 2 things at once buff paty and looking at both forums with jst hitting a button and typing with one finger, but again doing buff party just incase

chaoskila
Dec 19, 2008, 03:11 PM
im doing 2 things at once buff paty and looking at both forums with jst hitting a button and typing with one finger, but again doing buff party just incase

why it will be gone lol

DarkEliteRico
Dec 19, 2008, 03:15 PM
I was on early this morning and was able to get into my room, change weapons and armor around...but haven't been able to do anything since...at work and wondering how safe I will be. I'll check it here in about half an hour to see if I'm one of the effected.

Vickie
Dec 19, 2008, 03:16 PM
I was on early this morning and was able to get into my room, change weapons and armor around...but haven't been able to do anything since...at work and wondering how safe I will be. I'll check it here in about half an hour to see if I'm one of the effected.

see if your one of the "Infected"

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2008, 03:57 PM
All I would like to know is IF they do decide to do a rollback....to what date would they do it to?

doomkilledu
Dec 19, 2008, 04:09 PM
Got on as soon as servers went up at 2 am pst and no problems what so ever.

joefro
Dec 19, 2008, 04:16 PM
I have one question. Why didn't they take the servers offline as soon as they knew of the problem? Some people(myself included) have been enjoying the update that we have waited almost a year to get. If they would have done a rollback like an hour or two after the update, I would have been fine(its expected, you play early you get rollbacked) but this is just ridiculous. Whats next? They can't rollback to Thursday? Two weeks? MAG 2? Bladed Legacy? Call me a jackass or whatnot but I think a few players with messed up rooms should have their items returned by the developers. I don't think a rollback for a small percentage of people is necessary. People hate rollbacks and people will quit, SEGA, you don't need more people to quit. Please get some decent servers and some decent programmers. We don't pay for updates, we pay for server maintenance. This is unacceptable.

/complain

OldCoot
Dec 19, 2008, 04:17 PM

I met you in a buff party once. I took my buffs to 41, Giresta to 41 and since hearing what is going on, I logged out and will wait. I just don't want to gamble and see a ton of work removed like for the last rollback.

The last rollback took away 62 million meseta and 5 levels. I just would rather wait and see.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2008, 04:27 PM
I have one question. Why didn't they take the servers offline as soon as they knew of the problem? Some people(myself included) have been enjoying the update that we have waited almost a year to get. If they would have done a rollback like an hour or two after the update, I would have been fine(its expected, you play early you get rollbacked) but this is just ridiculous. Whats next? They can't rollback to Thursday? Two weeks? MAG 2? Bladed Legacy? Call me a jackass or whatnot but I think a few players with messed up rooms should have their items returned by the developers. I don't think a rollback for a small percentage of people is necessary. People hate rollbacks and people will quit, SEGA, you don't need more people to quit. Please get some decent servers and some decent programmers. We don't pay for updates, we pay for server maintenance. This is unacceptable.

/complain

This is a good idea but u also have to take into consideration that some people dont have "physical" proof bout it. So a random person could be like"Yea i had a 46% dark Agito Repca 10/10

and boom free weapon :P

Your idea could work but only to a certain point

joefro
Dec 19, 2008, 04:30 PM
This is a good idea but u also have to take into consideration that some people dont have "physical" proof bout it. So a random person could be like"Yea i had a 46% dark Agito Repca 10/10

and boom free weapon :P

Your idea could work but only to a certain point
I hope they find out that someone is lying. I'm just thinking for the worst and I'm trying not to be happy...(found Armas Line first run of SEED Express in random party w/Set In Order, very lucky :))

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2008, 04:35 PM
I hope they find out that someone is lying. I'm just thinking for the worst and I'm trying not to be happy...(found Armas Line first run of SEED Express in random party w/Set In Order, very lucky :))

:O

Speaking of which i believe i saw u earlier

i was on my calypso character. I sent u a message i believe

Ryno
Dec 19, 2008, 04:46 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/news_item.php?item=nid74

even tho i dont have a problem with my things/items/room

HellKnight
Dec 19, 2008, 04:48 PM
I think the people who are complaining about their rooms are just taking advantage of the 2 people who are legitimately having some weird room problem. These liars should be banned for hindering our gameplay because of the fear of a rollback. I hope these liars are feeling real ggod for causing such an uproar!

joefro
Dec 19, 2008, 04:48 PM
:O

Speaking of which i believe i saw u earlier

i was on my calypso character. I sent u a message i believe
Yeah I just got your message, I was taking a nap ^^ lol

HOMERUN09
Dec 19, 2008, 05:04 PM
SEGA has taken the Xbox 360 servers offline for emergency maintenance at about 2:00p.m.

Phoenix_Black
Dec 19, 2008, 05:06 PM
They just took down the servers...

Atomic646
Dec 19, 2008, 05:14 PM
lol I kinda called it yesterday, but I think everyone knew some how

Tido_Fresh_25
Dec 19, 2008, 05:31 PM
If they do have to do a rollback, wouldn't it just be to yesterday? Meh...That isn't that big of a deal, we're just losing a coupla hours. And maybe getting gaining a lil' more compensation...:beer:

Atomic646
Dec 19, 2008, 05:34 PM
Yeah -_- 2% more grinding boost...

HyperShot-X-
Dec 19, 2008, 05:44 PM
we shouldn't just jump to conclusion on anything at this point, give them some time to figure out the problem. Even the most gifted Major Motoko had her limit against the 'ghost' in the net. They're all human afterall.

There seems to be some ppl who still needs to learn not to race their way to cap their chars the minute server comes up after a major update and be done with it on the 1st week of release.

RedRaz0r
Dec 19, 2008, 06:01 PM
we shouldn't just jump to conclusion on anything at this point, give them some time to figure out the problem.

Dude. Are you new? This is Segac, we are getting a rollback, bottom line. If we don't any 360 players can have my 9/9, 8/8, 7/7, and 6/6 pwands.

Miss Malevolent
Dec 19, 2008, 06:09 PM
Wow. What an awesome thing to wake up to...

Seriously.

Just when I'm starting to have a little bit of faith in Sega.

If I lose my lvl 41 spells, and have to do all that spamming again.

Ugh.

Pika
Dec 19, 2008, 06:11 PM
Dude. Are you new? This is Segac, we are getting a rollback, bottom line. If we don't any 360 players can have my 9/9, 8/8, 7/7, and 6/6 pwands.

im gonna laugh so hard if we dont get a roll back...can i call one of those in that case?

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 19, 2008, 06:11 PM
i think...who eer does the updates and all should be fired!
cuase they ob dont kno what they are doing...
but on the bright side we should be getting compensation right? lolllll
3* for two weeks up-ed itself to a month 0_0 ZOMG!!!! FREAKIN AMAZING

HyperShot-X-
Dec 19, 2008, 07:21 PM
im still lmao at those ppl dumb enuff to dive in head 1st into an empty pool, you learn it the HARD way :lol: & no, you're not even getting any compensation this time only rollbacked to last nite maint. xD

amtalx
Dec 19, 2008, 10:15 PM
What did I f*cking say?!? Don't play until Monday. :p

RedRaz0r
Dec 19, 2008, 10:34 PM
im gonna laugh so hard if we dont get a roll back...can i call one of those in that case?

Honestly, yes I would have gave them to you. I cancled my account to play on the JP servers, but my account is still active for a few more days i believe.

Pika
Dec 19, 2008, 10:42 PM
Honestly, yes I would have gave them to you. I cancled my account to play on the JP servers, but my account is still active for a few more days i believe.

thought I'd try at least.

LuigiMario
Dec 20, 2008, 12:36 AM
What did I f*cking say?!? Don't play until Monday. :p

This rollback actually helped. Gained 5mil.....

Yunfa
Dec 20, 2008, 01:14 AM
LOL MY LVL 41 MEGIDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu