PDA

View Full Version : how many more times

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 19, 2008, 03:34 PM
does sega have to fuck us over?
are we just going to lay down and take it?!?!
this is bullshit!!!
SEGA FUCKS UP ONCE AGAIN!!! and we just have to take it
is there plan is to just milk us of our money?
10$ a month...lets just give them a update 4 months after it should be out.
or even better lets fuck up and do a couple rollbacks that will eventually add up to more money for them...thanks sega!!
off to play WoW were they actually update and stuff...still better game then this!

chaoskila
Dec 19, 2008, 03:36 PM
whao
bruh chillax.

Danny_Dark
Dec 19, 2008, 03:40 PM
...Calm Down...

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 19, 2008, 03:42 PM
obviously you dont play this game alot...

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 19, 2008, 03:43 PM
Yea this is considerin ranting...
Either way just wait and see what happens before you blow a casket

Can a Mod replace to the right topic or close it o_o

Delete
Dec 19, 2008, 03:47 PM
Noc, i 100% agree with you, they are screwing us left,right, diagonal and vertical.
What the friggin F is wrong with these peolple working at sega?

Cant you friggin do one update right, holy moses,

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 19, 2008, 03:48 PM
ohh sorry...i dont live on the forums...i actually play the game.

Billy Mitchell
Dec 19, 2008, 03:54 PM
The answer is: many.

gundam0079
Dec 19, 2008, 04:07 PM
think u need to calm down i kno lots of hard earned hours are spent on psu but they'll fix it and w/e and you cna go back to doin whatever you were doin before u started ranting

Billy Mitchell
Dec 19, 2008, 04:09 PM
I think your keyboard is "borken", fella.

Delete
Dec 19, 2008, 04:12 PM
think u need to calm down i kno lots of hard earned hours are spent on psu but they'll fix it and w/e and you cna go back to doin whatever you were doin before u started ranting

How can people like you exist? We dont have 5 to 8 hours to waste everytime they screw us over. And 10% grinding boost plus other stuff is not even close to enough to repay us. I could go on but the words would not be approiate.

Made a 34% rucar earlier, i like to see that come out again.

sephiroth115
Dec 19, 2008, 04:17 PM
I said it during the last topic about epic update fails, people need to seriously look at how they play. it is just a game after all, they could shut all servers down tommorrow and then what?

Adriano
Dec 19, 2008, 04:19 PM
does sega have to fuck us over?
are we just going to lay down and take it?!?!
this is bullshit!!!
SEGA FUCKS UP ONCE AGAIN!!! and we just have to take it
is there plan is to just milk us of our money?
10$ a month...lets just give them a update 4 months after it should be out.
or even better lets fuck up and do a couple rollbacks that will eventually add up to more money for them...thanks sega!!
off to play WoW were they actually update and stuff...still better game then this!

lolusuk.

:>>>.

gundam0079
Dec 19, 2008, 04:23 PM
How can people like you exist? We dont have 5 to 8 hours to waste everytime they screw us over. And 10% grinding boost plus other stuff is not even close to enough to repay us. I could go on but the words would not be approiate.

Made a 34% rucar earlier, i like to see that come out again.

just because i dont play this game all day every day, doesnt mean u have the right to say " how can someone like me exist", i mean i like psu as well, just occupy yourself while they fix it dam. Yes I am mad at sega for some things but no severe reason to blow up.

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 19, 2008, 04:47 PM
look here...my view on you is that your just a event noob tht comes along ever so often...and thinks everythings all and well...
so to me you have no say. =p
+its my thread i can think what i want

ForteGunnerW
Dec 19, 2008, 04:49 PM
I agree still i think this will always be better than WOW i dunno why it just is

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 19, 2008, 04:51 PM
ohhh and delete prolly the only one in here thats knows whats up!
lol
cus the ppl that come on only when a event comes out...are as smart of this game as a 96k i.d person.
rofl xD

Delete
Dec 19, 2008, 05:02 PM
agreed on that one brutha.... ^

LuigiMario
Dec 19, 2008, 05:03 PM
ohh sorry...i dont live on the forums...i actually live on the game.
Fix'd

gundam0079
Dec 19, 2008, 05:03 PM
uhh ive been playing psu hmm lets think since dec of 06, bout a month and a few days since its debut. im nowhere close to a dam event noob. ive got more than 4000 hours total since then. but your right its your thread you can think whatever the hell you want.

Pika
Dec 19, 2008, 05:04 PM
ohhh and delete prolly the only one in here thats knows whats up!
lol
cus the ppl that come on only when a event comes out...are as smart of this game as a 96k i.d person.
rofl xD

i play consistently, event or no event, and i dont see why people get so upset over this. crap happens.

then again, as I've said before, those who were around for PSO have seen far worse. i lost a level 150/+125+/40+ 2 times on game cube pso, just simply took a short break, and started again. back then, sega really didnt care.

Atomic646
Dec 19, 2008, 05:04 PM
well friend couldn't get in his room kept says "error retrieving character data" and items loss. but I very sure there is going to be a roll back for this, hope its just right before the servers went down last night

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 19, 2008, 05:53 PM
Fix'd

no actually i have a life...it just has psu for a total time a day.
unlike yourself you dont even play the game unless theres an event out right?
soo i understand that an event noob like yourself would take effence to what i said and hop in a fight you werent brought up in.
thank you and have a nice day.

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 19, 2008, 06:01 PM
well friend couldn't get in his room kept says "error retrieving character data" and items loss. but I very sure there is going to be a roll back for this, hope its just right before the servers went down last night

yup soo i had fun breaking some psychos before it happened...
and i had the same problem you just need to consistantly try going in and it will let you in the room

SStrikerR
Dec 20, 2008, 12:35 PM
Boy, I laughed when Haseo got called an event noob. I remember starting around the same time as him, and he's nowhere near one. Honestly, did you not realize that SEGA will fuck us up each and every time they attempt to give us an update? Like someone said earlier, either pay them or don't. There's nothing you can do about the quality of their service AT ALL, so either you take it or you don't. It's that simple.

P.S. People still didn't learn their lesson and actually play the day after an update? I hear someone lost a 34% Rucar. Were you that impatient you had to make it right away when there's always the possibility of a rollback these days? SEGA isn't just gonna magically get their act together and fix everything, I hope you understand that.

Why the hell did I click on this topic...

Kylie
Dec 20, 2008, 02:53 PM
Doing anything major and ignoring their warning was probably not the smartest thing you could have done... Still, SEGA shouldn't be screwing up like this so constantly, so you have every right to be upset.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 20, 2008, 02:57 PM
Go rant somewhere else about this, seriously. >_>

thunder-ray
Dec 20, 2008, 03:15 PM
Doing anything major and ignoring their warning was probably not the smartest thing you could have done... Still, SEGA shouldn't be screwing up like this so constantly, so you have every right to be upset.I secound that, plus on a side note I wana say that I really like your sig's ^^

Seority
Dec 20, 2008, 06:39 PM
LOCK THIS PLEASE =)

SStrikerR
Dec 20, 2008, 06:48 PM
LOCK THIS PLEASE =)

I don't believe anyone but the OP has the right to request a lock. Other than that, it's locked at the moderator's discretion.

Ranmaru
Dec 20, 2008, 09:02 PM
Why the hell did I click on this topic...

You were curious as to what the topic was about, and as was I. >_>

leblancdiaz
Dec 21, 2008, 01:48 AM
I could be wrong on this but last I heard between the contract between SOA and SOJ is that SOA only has to provide "mere" content every 3 - 4 months.

Sayara
Dec 21, 2008, 01:57 AM
I think its more of the matter of getting on track with their updates 3-4 months apart.

"have been taken offline for emergency maintenance."
you know, at least they cared enough to REPAIR the problem after it did happen. They could of technichally left you bugged and fucked every time something went wrong.

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 22, 2008, 03:28 AM
ummm why would they lock this?
its under ranting now isnt it?
sooo stfu or gtfo the thread...duh.