PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's quest

Vaelin
Feb 6, 2003, 02:28 PM
So what's the deal with the V-day quest? Is the chocolate like the x-mas presents? You open for fun stuff? I mean, is there any point?

LollipopLolita
Feb 6, 2003, 02:37 PM
the three sisters chocolate thing is for pc users. note that erupt posted PC valentine's quest.

for gc, it's something different. you will be able to buy a new item for gallon, then you take it to nol and she will use photon cook on it to make a new item.

read the front news, and read it carefully.

EDarkness
Feb 6, 2003, 03:16 PM
To be honest, I think the PC users get a better deal. That quest seems like it'll be pretty good. Not sure about the GC one. The fact that you have to have multiple people to do it kinda sucks too. I guess we'll see in a couple days.

-EDarkness

VulpesMundi
Feb 6, 2003, 03:42 PM
Actually, the PC quest sounds like the same one from DC ver.2 last year. That quest was lame. No fighting and you never even leave Pioneer 2 if I remember correctly. Just do certain things in a certain order to make a Valentine Chocolate.

EDarkness
Feb 6, 2003, 04:25 PM
I didn't get a chance to try out last year's quest. If that is the case, then I wonder if the GC quest this year will actually have fighting. Only a couple more days before we'll know for sure.

-EDarkness