PDA

View Full Version : PSU Where is everyone going for mp?

BioWarrior
Dec 19, 2008, 11:57 PM
This morning before the rollback Egg Thieves was jam packed with people but now that's empty. It also seems to be GBR missions and white beast is empty with GBR having the acception of a few 50% only partys. So my question is, where did everyone run off to? 2 universes were full but I hardly saw anyone.

Proto07
Dec 20, 2008, 12:22 AM
Probably Seed Express. I saw a few people on my friends list at White Beast too.

Seority
Dec 20, 2008, 09:00 AM
There are quite a few parties being formed at Egg Theives. Since that's the best mission for MP, I'd sudjest you go there.

Midicronica
Dec 20, 2008, 09:19 AM
Military Subway S. You get about 489 MP per run and it takes about 20 minutes. I'm sure there's probably a better option but that's what my friends and I have been playing.

Genoa
Dec 20, 2008, 09:21 AM
I see quite a few people at Egg Thieves. A friend of mine is already MF10 by doing so.
In case some of you don't know,
Master classes require 2,000 MP per level
A total of 40,000 MP from lvl.1-20
In comparison, an Expert class needed 24,000 MP to get from lvl.1-20.
A Master class requires 16,000 additional MP in comparison to an Expert class.
So when your Master class hits lvl.12, it's exactly enough MP to get an Expert to 20.

Lucky Dearly
Dec 21, 2008, 02:31 AM
whats the best mission to level up classes at?

ashley50
Dec 21, 2008, 02:38 AM
Egg Snatchers

Urtri
Dec 21, 2008, 02:42 AM
or try Military Subway B its better since you cant fail the mission by death. (186mp every 5-10 minutes)

Arika
Dec 21, 2008, 02:50 AM
anyplace that you enjoy it.

Darklighter
Dec 21, 2008, 02:51 AM
That is the mission I do. It comes with a chance at a rare mission too, so that is cool. I switch it up with True Darkness sometimes.

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 03:09 AM
Grimace hit Masterforce level 20 yesterday.
He can also do Egg Thieves blind-folded now.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 21, 2008, 03:35 AM
Grimace hit Masterforce level 20 yesterday.
He can also do Egg Thieves blind-folded now.

o_0
Mhmmm

joefro
Dec 21, 2008, 04:55 AM
or try Military Subway B its better since you cant fail the mission by death. (186mp every 5-10 minutes)

Err...

Egg Thieves S.
1 Gunmaster.
3 Fighmaster.

Use Stun / Resist.

6 Minutes.

400 MP.

Masterforce, just do A Rank Egg Thieves. My group and I have tried various missions and various ranks and for the most mission points per hour, Egg Thieves takes the cake.

iTrYHarD
Dec 21, 2008, 02:05 PM
EGGS!!

Urtri
Dec 21, 2008, 02:12 PM
just to point out that WITH Egg Theives you need a Party (quite hard to do and will get harder as more people max out Master's) while Military is SOLOable, Chance of IS (MORE MP) and full of lovely corridors for lazer cannon lvling (or line techs lol)

So if you can get a Good party - Eggys
If you cant - Military Subway

But these are my opinions as there are other good mp missions out there and hardly ever run if theres no reason to run em

i.e. MAG & Program DF, Dual Sentinal, HSM

Noblewine
Dec 21, 2008, 02:31 PM
Awaken Serpent and True Darkness. http://psupedia.info/Missions

DreXxiN
Dec 21, 2008, 02:48 PM
Egg Theives can be duoed. =)

xTwiztidClown
Dec 21, 2008, 03:10 PM
my suggestion is just keep doing GBR and eventually you'll get to 20 but if you want to do it really fast do egg thieves.

xTwiztidClown
Dec 21, 2008, 03:11 PM
military subway im guessing ^^
could of all just maxed out the classes xD

Smidge204
Dec 21, 2008, 03:12 PM
I just keep going through the GBR missions. There's EXP and decent drops to be had if you've kept your points balanced, and if you get a rare mission flag you will not have any trouble getting a party of four together for it.

=Smidge=

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 21, 2008, 05:15 PM
well if you get a S on 5 Egg Thieves S runs thats a level on a master class right there :P but idk if thats the best thing to run all day :P

joefro
Dec 21, 2008, 05:25 PM
Chance of IS (MORE MP)

You can get it with Egg Thieves you just have to check a normal counter. ^^

buzyb77
Dec 21, 2008, 05:43 PM
whats the best mission to level up classes at?

http://psupedia.info/Military_Subway

haruna
Dec 21, 2008, 07:21 PM
Or just doing regular ole GBR and hoping for a rare mission.:-?

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 09:11 PM
In the time you can do one Military Subway on S, you could do multiple Egg Thieves on A <____<

stukasa
Dec 21, 2008, 09:16 PM
Isn't Egg Thieves impossible without a Gunmaster in the party? FM and MF can't use guns so they can't shoot any of the rubble...

ashley50
Dec 21, 2008, 09:35 PM
FMs can TD thru the flames...i saw it

I guess same for those Zonde Turrets

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 09:44 PM
Isn't Egg Thieves impossible without a Gunmaster in the party? FM and MF can't use guns so they can't shoot any of the rubble...

Because those are the only classes D:
But I'm sure you can find a Gunmaster anyways.

stukasa
Dec 21, 2008, 09:50 PM
I have a GM and a MF but I usually duo with my friend who's a FM, so Egg Thieves won't work very well when I play my MF. :p

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 21, 2008, 09:50 PM

Like me ^_^ lol

so we are people doin A rather then S???

stukasa
Dec 21, 2008, 09:56 PM
so we are people doin A rather then S???
Faster, easier to get S grade, and people are weaker since they're still a low type level. Plus, the A rank doesn't give much less MP than the S rank.

rayner
Dec 22, 2008, 10:20 AM
I've been running Military Subway A or S... Egg Thieves would be good if everyone knew what they were doing. Also in MS you can join mid-mission... you spend 5 - 10 mins looking/waiting for a party of 4 for Egg Thieves or you can jump into a Military Subway mission and get full MP on next run... and do something besides waiting around... and no one wants to invite me to the Egg Thieves party I'm in lv 120's and not a Gunmaster yet... Fortegunner/Guntecher :-(

stukasa
Dec 22, 2008, 12:41 PM
I've been running Military Subway A or S...
Military Subway A... that's not a bad idea! I tried it on S last night with my MF and block 5 was like torture. >.< By the end I had used up nearly all my mates and 5 Scape Dolls, and the enemies were only level 90! But on A it still gives a lot of MP (300+) and I think the enemies are only level 50. Maybe I'll try that next time!

rayner
Dec 22, 2008, 01:20 PM
Military Subway A... that's not a bad idea! I tried it on S last night with my MF and block 5 was like torture. >.< By the end I had used up nearly all my mates and 5 Scape Dolls, and the enemies were only level 90! But on A it still gives a lot of MP (300+) and I think the enemies are only level 50. Maybe I'll try that next time!

Do Military Subway S with at least 2 or 3 human players... it's too annoying to try to do Solo. You get the same MP for doing it in a group... and the drops are really crappy... except Goldania... and maybe a Nanopolymer in the Boss Boxes.

DoubleK93
Dec 23, 2008, 02:08 PM
I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what is the mission that gives the best mp at S rank?? Thanks in advance...

Seority
Dec 23, 2008, 02:22 PM
Search Function.

Gen2000
Dec 23, 2008, 02:58 PM
Egg Thieves A if not confident/feel too gimp
Eggs Thieves S if everyone has their **** together.

Military Subway is big fail. Any rank of MS you could have either done multiple Egg Thieves (can be duo'd), True Darkness (3+ players because of buttons required there), or even Seed Express (since so many people are there to make shorter run times).

rayner
Dec 24, 2008, 08:20 AM
Egg Thieves A if not confident/feel too gimp
Eggs Thieves S if everyone has their **** together.

Military Subway is big fail. Any rank of MS you could have either done multiple Egg Thieves (can be duo'd), True Darkness (3+ players because of buttons required there), or even Seed Express (since so many people are there to make shorter run times).

No to Egg Thieves... not with randoms, I have failed too many missions with people who have no idea what to do... 0 MP for 20 mins is NOT acceptable. Maybe Seed Express... since so many people are there, but the mobs in Military Subway S are only lv 90... it's not hard... just bring Killer Shot :-)

Furches
Dec 24, 2008, 10:39 AM
i dont know what your problem at ET is rubicon but i can go join a random party of tards and finish the mission in under 11 min. if it takes you more than 12 mins to complete ET then there is something wrong. Hell i even beat my old best time by about 30 secs in a random party. ET will always be better than MS. ET is an 8 min run even in the worst of parties.

rayner
Dec 24, 2008, 11:02 AM
i dont know what your problem at ET is rubicon but i can go join a random party of tards and finish the mission in under 11 min. if it takes you more than 12 mins to complete ET then there is something wrong. Hell i even beat my old best time by about 30 secs in a random party. ET will always be better than MS. ET is an 8 min run even in the worst of parties.

This is what happens... random person checks this thread to see where everyone is going... they go to Egg Thieves... they never played it before, they don't know what they are doing... runs around while I try to type in what to do because they have their mic turned off... I've wasted at least 60 minutes on Egg Thieves.

If I have a competent partner... Yes it's better... but I have been burnt too many times from nubs.

Smidge204
Dec 24, 2008, 11:03 AM
If it takes you 20 minutes in Egg Thieves, you've already failed. The mission is on a timer.

I joined a random group of three experienced players and was able to pull of an S rank on the first go. The key is to have at least two people who know what they're doing and the other two can just follow them and learn the routine.

MS, while you can run it solo, does not appear to be the best return for the time invested. I'd rather spam easier missions or wait for a group than do MS - quantity is better than quality with the chance of a rare mission on Parum now.
=Smidge=

rayner
Dec 24, 2008, 11:12 AM
If it takes you 20 minutes in Egg Thieves, you've already failed. The mission is on a timer.

I joined a random group of three experienced players and was able to pull of an S rank on the first go. The key is to have at least two people who know what they're doing and the other two can just follow them and learn the routine.

MS, while you can run it solo, does not appear to be the best return for the time invested. I'd rather spam easier missions or wait for a group than do MS - quantity is better than quality with the chance of a rare mission on Parum now.
=Smidge=

Egg Thieves A gives 350pts... Military Subway S 489pts... if I can go for Egg Thieves with a competent team then I'd do it over Military Subway, but with a group of 4+ MS will take no more than 20 mins. I can join mid-mission and not have to worry as much about nubs. 489 MP > 0 MP... again this is personal preference.

Furches
Dec 24, 2008, 11:39 AM
This is what happens... random person checks this thread to see where everyone is going... they go to Egg Thieves...

Well if thats the case, dont you fall into that catagory as well, you did come here see ET and then go try to run it and failed.

Gen2000
Dec 26, 2008, 02:02 AM
No to Egg Thieves... not with randoms, I have failed too many missions with people who have no idea what to do... 0 MP for 20 mins is NOT acceptable. Maybe Seed Express... since so many people are there, but the mobs in Military Subway S are only lv 90... it's not hard... just bring Killer Shot :-)

If the random(s) can't do even Egg Thieves A within a reason amount of time they'll most likely suck so much that running through MS-S wouldn't be any better.

You say 4 people complain MS in 20 min, that's already about 2 runs of Seed Express right there, probably 3-4 of True Darkness in average random. Plus the drops aren't completed *** in those two missions so it'll feel like you're multi-tasking some in terms of MP farming and rare hunting.