PDA

View Full Version : Cool Gunslash combo glitch

therealAERO
Dec 20, 2008, 07:17 AM
There is a cool gunslash gltich that allows you to instantly fire after you have finished your second slash. I mostly think it is a glitch because you can't do it on the 1st or 3rd combo, another reason I think its a glitch is because you kind of jerk back a tiny bit after firing and you fire immediately.

Anyway the way I was able to do it was to weak attack, weak attack, and somewhere in the middle of the animation hold the L button and fire. So if you do this right you can effectively slash slash shoot very fast. When normally there is a bit of lag time before you can shoot after slashing.

Adriano
Dec 20, 2008, 07:29 AM
Ooh! n+1 And congratulations on being the first to find/post about it,
I wonder if its really a glitch or if the developers left it in there for the players to figure out...
if you ever run into any enemies that use a gunslash see if they do it.
sounds cool. :wacko:

ChaosAngel92
Dec 20, 2008, 11:35 AM
There is a cool gunslash gltich that allows you to instantly fire after you have finished your second slash. I mostly think it is a glitch because you can't do it on the 1st or 3rd combo.....

It is a giltch no doubt because ST siaid there was no way to combo shooting out of your gunslash. I would like to try that as soon as I can fix this piracy block it has.

Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Dragwind
Dec 20, 2008, 04:17 PM
How useful is it, and is it confirmed that it isn't part of the combo system?

therealAERO
Dec 20, 2008, 04:21 PM
I have no way to know yet, If I was in charge of PSZ's combat system I would've made a little hidden combo element like that. So maybe Sega did make it secret.

Amherst_Wind
Dec 20, 2008, 04:37 PM
As a lover of the Gunslash I've been using this pretty much as a normal combo, it seems to work way to well to be a glitch. If I had to guess I'd say its just meant to work like that.

Picture it like this:
As you noticed you can only Shoot after the 2nd combo (meaning the shot is in effect the 3rd combo)
All combos are always 3 hits, so you couldnt shoot after the 3rd Slash anyway.
You probably cant Shoot after the 1st Slash because it'd be awkward to link a Slash after it.

So all that leaves is you can either;

Slash > Slash > Slash
or
Slash > Slash > Shoot