PDA

View Full Version : Laser Cannon Leveling

Midicronica
Dec 20, 2008, 10:12 AM
Simple question this time. What is an ideal place to level Laser Cannon bullets?

Genoa
Dec 20, 2008, 10:17 AM
It's definitely debatable. And I myself haven't done it just yet, but for tech leveling I have gone to Sakura Blast. Barta/Zonde/Megid level quite quickly there due to Boomas being so cooperative when hit... they don't get knocked back when struck, they simply stutter in place, allowing you to continue your fire. And I finally got to test Laser Cannon speed on GM. And it hits so fast, I'm sure boomas wouldn't have a chance to even think about moving.

Midicronica
Dec 20, 2008, 10:32 AM
I thought Sakura Blast would be the best place because of the Boomas. I use that mission to level up all pretty much all of my skills on my FF. I guess I'll give it a try after I finish leveling my shotguns. I've been focusing on my shotguns lately since most of them were level 21 before Thursday morning and now I've gotten all of them to 31 except for Barada Inga and Barada Banga. I won't even mention my abysmal laser cannon levels. :lol:

DreXxiN
Dec 20, 2008, 07:08 PM
Sleeping Warriors for a chance for P wand :)

Kazemi
Dec 20, 2008, 10:39 PM
if you have a low level char SEED Express B works rather well. abusing the first booma spawn in MAG' also works well but can get redundant very quickly.

thunder-ray
Dec 20, 2008, 11:18 PM
Sleeping Warriors for a chance for P wand :)I secound this

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 03:42 AM
I thought Sakura Blast would be the best place because of the Boomas. I use that mission to level up all pretty much all of my skills on my FF. I guess I'll give it a try after I finish leveling my shotguns. I've been focusing on my shotguns lately since most of them were level 21 before Thursday morning and now I've gotten all of them to 31 except for Barada Inga and Barada Banga. I won't even mention my abysmal laser cannon levels. :lol:

Gravity Prism is my highest prism at a whopping lvl.28.
Followed... not so closely by my Dark Prism lvl.18 <_>
Yeah... I need to do some Laser Cannon leveling myself.

But I'm really only decently leveled in techs. My skills are even pretty low.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 21, 2008, 03:46 AM
I thought bought sleeping warriors but if your 140+ they tend to kill thing fast. I worked decent tho. I wanted to use gunmaster but i killed stuff too fast so i may need to switch chars or go to the lowest ATP class which would be protranser in my case o_o

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 03:37 PM
I thought bought sleeping warriors but if your 140+ they tend to kill thing fast. I worked decent tho. I wanted to use gunmaster but i killed stuff too fast so i may need to switch chars or go to the lowest ATP class which would be protranser in my case o_o

If you haven't tried Sakura Blast for leveling yet you have to at least try it.
The chance of Psycho Wand is very nice, however, the actual increase in PA leveling from Sakura is nice too... It all depends on your own personal choice.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 21, 2008, 05:01 PM
If you haven't tried Sakura Blast for leveling yet you have to at least try it.
The chance of Psycho Wand is very nice, however, the actual increase in PA leveling from Sakura is nice too... It all depends on your own personal choice.

I'll have to try it later.
O could someone level rifles or shotguns there effectively???

if i remember correctly there are safe spots there

dogg1000
Dec 21, 2008, 05:12 PM
Heres what im doing for lasers from 40-50 working well so far
Sleeping warriors- Burning,grav,dark
White beast- Light
Sakura Blast- Ice
Recuing Hyuga-Plasma

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 21, 2008, 05:18 PM
Heres what im doing for lasers from 40-50 working well so far
Sleeping warriors- Burning,grav,dark
White beast- Light
Sakura Blast- Ice
Recuing Hyuga-Plasma

Would u do that for lower level lasers???

dogg1000
Dec 21, 2008, 05:23 PM
why not? just less damage. :P
less damage = more hits = more exp%

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 05:24 PM
I wouldn't care so much on the elemental preference, perhaps at higher levels it's considerable.
I would just recommend a Kubara Laser Cannon with Cati/Bullet.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 21, 2008, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't care so much on the elemental preference, perhaps at higher levels it's considerable.
I would just recommend a Kubara Laser Cannon with Cati/Bullet.
bcuz right now my laser are between 13-17 and im using my level 140 F Cast Lvl 5 GM

I'll go to sakura blast later but im afraid fire and dark prism will be a challenge(due to there status effect)

DarkEliteRico
Dec 21, 2008, 05:35 PM
If you don't mind, I've had good experience doing Rescuing Hyuga. Each run will take about 8-10 minutes and on average you get 25-30% a run. The nice thing with that run is 100 bullet resistant robots pretty much crammed in between railings on a metro train. Boring YES and the drops suck, but it's fairly quick.

Other places like SW and Sakura Blast can net you some good drops, but IMO some of the areas there are way too open and can't use choke points to funnel mobs into as often.

dogg1000
Dec 21, 2008, 05:40 PM
Ive been using elemental %s to get less dmg but for setup if ur GM use ryusaicanoc and cati bullet

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 21, 2008, 05:42 PM
When yout taking about Resucing Hyuga do you mean part 1,2 or both?

dogg1000
Dec 21, 2008, 05:46 PM
He means only part one the part in the train with 100 robots.

thunder-ray
Dec 21, 2008, 06:04 PM
hehe ill have to try lvling my laser's there when I try GM. Most of the time I lvled all my laser's at SW s2, currently all my lasers's are on 31+.

Neith
Dec 21, 2008, 08:16 PM
SEED Express works pretty well too- the Pannons and Deljabans group up a lot, and the stage (at least the train part) is naturally suited to forcing the enemies to group up (confined space). I've noticed my lasers get a lot of EXP there when I'm running GBR.

As previously mentioned, other good missions are Sakura Blast, Sleeping Warriors, and possibly the two Rozenom missions (Bajillas group up a lot).

bigdogg
Dec 22, 2008, 10:10 AM
Ive leveled all my laser shots from 1-40 in sleeping warriors S2 its a great map cause of the mass monster spawns and you drag the monsters into hallways so you tag everything in one shot and finding psyco wands are always a plus ive found 4 so far while i was lvling lasers

rayner
Dec 22, 2008, 10:32 AM
Ive leveled all my laser shots from 1-40 in sleeping warriors S2 its a great map cause of the mass monster spawns and you drag the monsters into hallways so you tag everything in one shot and finding psyco wands are always a plus ive found 4 so far while i was lvling lasers

Yes, from my leveling I would recommend Sleeping Warriors S2... In addition to P Wand... you can find Catilium, Nanopolymers... Storm Line Board... Relic Edges...

The chance for a P wand is small... but when that red board is NOT a Ran-Misaki :-)

DreXxiN
Dec 22, 2008, 10:45 AM
White beast- Light

Ouchies.

thunder-ray
Dec 22, 2008, 10:48 AM
Yes, from my leveling I would recommend Sleeping Warriors S2... In addition to P Wand... you can find Catilium, Nanopolymers... Storm Line Board... Relic Edges...

The chance for a P wand is small... but when that red board is NOT a Ran-Misaki :-)You know its funny ive found a P wand by the same monster (golmoro) 5 times. Ive never seen any other monster drop a P wand but a golmoro lol.

MUDGRIP
Dec 22, 2008, 11:37 AM
I would definetly agree with seed express B... along with being a mastergunner for increased shooting speed with this class would be an excellent location to level cannon bullets

dogg1000
Dec 22, 2008, 03:22 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh120/astrodogg5/psu20081222_132015_000.jpg
Sakura Blast works crazy well for frozen prism (: did that in 6 hours from 40-50

Midicronica
Dec 22, 2008, 04:43 PM
SEED Express works pretty well too- the Pannons and Deljabans group up a lot, and the stage (at least the train part) is naturally suited to forcing the enemies to group up (confined space). I've noticed my lasers get a lot of EXP there when I'm running GBR.

As previously mentioned, other good missions are Sakura Blast, Sleeping Warriors, and possibly the two Rozenom missions (Bajillas group up a lot).

Oh god, I tried this and it works pretty well except for the part where I died like 8 times from the Deljaban's megid. :(

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 22, 2008, 05:15 PM
I tried sakura blast it seems promising but the parts where u see the big guys.....yea there neck sticks out into the safe spots o_o other then that its fine.

ive been leveling in sw 2day tho went very well

i guess dont use the safe spots in saklura blast.....

amtalx
Dec 22, 2008, 05:21 PM
Oh god, I tried this and it works pretty well except for the part where I died like 8 times from the Deljaban's megid. :(

This. Any SE is bad news if you are a Masterclass.

dogg1000
Dec 22, 2008, 05:26 PM
Charger get this map on sakura blast
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh120/astrodogg5/psu20081222_152210_002.jpg
Spawn on right
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh120/astrodogg5/psu20081222_152225_003.jpg
Spawn on left (skip this spawn)
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh120/astrodogg5/psu20081222_152236_004.jpg
Abandon after b1 then repeat
With this i was getting 19% per 9 mins/per run at lv49

Sexy_Raine
Dec 22, 2008, 10:22 PM
Lightning Beast / Scarred Planet is good for lasers too. My Nova got Dark Prism to 40 there. Just bring Lightning armor, and a pp save.