PDA

View Full Version : Master classes suck!

garjian
Dec 21, 2008, 05:56 AM
Master classes fucking suck!

ive been in more than one party today where its full of lvl 1 fighmasters who think theyre 'da sheit' who die every fucking mitune, and then proceed to insult the onl;y person doing any damage (i.e me, a fortefighter) for being a fortefighter, not to mentioon the fact that noone can even move anymore cause of the FUCKING lag caused by masterforces, whgo again, die every second cause they dont know what theyre fucking doing! then of course there no more acrotechers left anymore... i can heal myself better with a me / hp restore.

if your gonna try defend yourself, fuck you... Jabroga is fine but i can do just as much damage with twin claws, much quicker and more effectively, and still use jabroga if id ever want to use that crap. as for master force, the extra 10 level barely make a difference, and lvl40 buffs on fortetechers completely trounces any advantage youd get from slowing everyone down FUCKTARD!

lvl40 buffs on fortetechers R
lvl40 buffs on fortetechers E
lvl40 buffs on fortetechers T
lvl40 buffs on fortetechers A
lvl40 buffs on fortetechers D
lvl40 buffs on fortetechers S

so far gunmaster is the only good thing to happen... except for it being completely overpowered from what i can tell... but gunners are so boring, ill let that one slide...

got anymore shit classes to ruin the whole online community with?

(copy-paste indeed)

San Anto
Dec 21, 2008, 05:59 AM
i like FM... D<

Zeek123
Dec 21, 2008, 06:45 AM
It sounds like you're more angry with the people playing Master Classes than you are with the classes themselves. If you were trying to insult anyone, you pretty much failed. This sounds like it belongs in the rants section.

Ithildin
Dec 21, 2008, 06:45 AM
Ooooo dear looks like someone had a bad day. I think you will have to have a bit of patience with masterclasses. I don't think people using them for just a couple of days justifies completely slating them at this stage. I myself have just gone GM and its proving to be a challenge for sure (I don't think I'm going to be soloing for a while). I do think, however, that they are only going to get better.

ashley50
Dec 21, 2008, 06:56 AM
simple...don't join parties with Master classes. or not play at all

Neith
Dec 21, 2008, 09:22 AM
Don't cry when FM20s are stealing all your kills and you can't keep up.

THIS JUST IN: Class level 1 sucks, we all have to level it at some point. Deal with it.

sephiroth115
Dec 21, 2008, 09:24 AM
Don't cry when FM20s are stealing all your kills and you can't keep up.

THIS JUST IN: Class level 1 sucks, we all have to level it at some point. Deal with it.

This. I lolz at the OP. Yes they are squishy at first, but weren't all of our characters at some point?

DarkEliteRico
Dec 21, 2008, 09:57 AM
I enjoy the master classes, but I personally don't like those idiots who are playing with techers or others and just spam fucking anga jabroga left and right scattering things....they're actually slowing down shit for people.
The master classes will eventually die down once people level up their PA's or get tired of using the same weapons, personally the only ones i'm using are Gunmaster and the new and improved acrotecher.
Most of my friends are using FM and actually plan on going back to fighgrunner or pure fortefighter again because they miss their knuckles/claws....crossbows/mechguns.

RemiusTA
Dec 21, 2008, 10:01 AM
older the game gets, its going to be impossible for advanced classes to outdamage the master ones.

Rambo!
Dec 21, 2008, 10:19 AM
If Master force lags you - you are

A - on ps2 may heaven have mercy on you
B - on a ps3 just like a ps3 but in a bigger case
C - Old computer - turn off post effects that fixes everything lag related in the game

I don't know if 360 lags with master force though I am going to say I doubt it.

Other than that this topic is EPIC LOL.

Hakuga
Dec 21, 2008, 12:27 PM
Didn't need to be posted, plenty of players encounter such people on pick-up runs - nearly everybody on this board knows that many people fail at this game, regardless of how simple it is to grasp.

Why don't you OP?

You didn't think that most of these people would play masterclasses?

chicken105
Dec 21, 2008, 12:31 PM
If Master force lags you - you are

A - on ps2 may heaven have mercy on you
B - on a ps3 just like a ps3 but in a bigger case
C - Old computer - turn off post effects that fixes everything lag related in the game

I don't know if 360 lags with master force though I am going to say I doubt it.

Other than that this topic is EPIC LOL.

oh yeah it lags you.
To the OP, go solo.

Aisha379
Dec 21, 2008, 12:31 PM
I don't get what everyones complaining about.

I was in a party last night as a FM with an MF, AT, and the rest was FM's as well, all class level 1 (except for the AT), and we done great and had very few deaths period.

Maybe I'm just not taking the game seriously enough ='(

Kylie
Dec 21, 2008, 12:57 PM
It's hard to judge a class correctly based on its stats at LV1. I mean, I'm on record as saying that I probably won't touch FM for a while because it doesn't interest me, but based on the LV20 stats I've seen, it does it's job. Personally, I never expected it to be the all-powerful class some people wanted it to be, and I'm very glad that it's not.

RedRaz0r
Dec 21, 2008, 01:01 PM
The tech visual fix should lessen up the lag. I know on the JP servers it does, I haven't gotten lag once from techs and I play with MFs all the time.

SStrikerR
Dec 21, 2008, 01:29 PM
The only problems I can forsee myself having when I play are MF players making me lag, and myself having such shitty luck in this game that I don't even have an armor to wear when I switch to FM. The tech visual fix should help with the former, although I will miss the nice effects, seeing as my force will never get a tech to 31, let alone 41.

Genoa
Dec 21, 2008, 03:46 PM
Just because you lag like a bish when someone like myself joins your party doesn't mean Master classes suck

By the way, with buffs... it's a +4% increase to stats per tier.
So if item buffs do +15% to stats and Foretecher buffs do +23% to stats...
But I cast significantly faster with more powerful attack techs.
Guess who still wins?
By the way, I can fully heal my own health with Resta 10, so it's not like I have to mate myself.
In fact, I can support my own health better than I could as Fortetecher because I can cast Resta FASTER than I could before.

Just wait for your tech visualization re-balance.
Sega did it for you by the way... nobody else.
Woe unto you <_>

Gojiro316
Dec 21, 2008, 06:20 PM
Personally I love FM so far and don't die alot or spam Jabroga. I just like being able to finally level all 4 of my double saber PA's that were at 40. As far as being level 1...when doesn't it suck? You ever been a LEVEL 1 PT in Seabed w/o EX Traps!? Now that is hard times..heh.

garjian
Dec 21, 2008, 08:17 PM
well tbh... i do feel something like that... but its so inactive around here i thought i might give you some stuff to laugh at... meh... amasing how fun it is to laugh at people... rather than to laugh with people right? :D

but my honest opinion is...

jabroga is annoying...
fortetecher is much better than masterforce...
slowdown is horrible... (and yes it does affect xbox quite badly)
gunmaster is decent... (although i only had a fortegunner for a short time... before i got bored of it and made a protranser... but... gunmaster has all the good weapons except grenade lauchers... i dont see what there is to lose when you gain so much... but... that inexperience speaking :D)
and i still prefer fortefighter...

mostly i hate how there is no more healers around... and how many parties are masters only... its such bs... and they take about 5 mins longer to finish stuff... (5 fighmasters and my ff on mother brain... that was funny xD good thing i bought moon atomisers...)

Ethateral
Dec 22, 2008, 10:46 AM
It's funny how Masterclasses will be finishing missions faster than you, OP, and killing faster than you, to where you won't be able to keep up. I have a CAST F FM 1, and I only died a few times over a course of several missions. Twas just me and one other FM. Funny, isn't it? :3

As for MF? You don't like me casting/lagging players faster than you, than oh well. I'll be dealing more dps than you as a FT now. Just 'cause you have a +23% stat increase with 31 buffs, doesn't mean you can keep up. It just gives you the ability to see a bigger numbar. In reality though, MF will be doing more damage over time. With my level 10 resta, I can heal myself faster, better, AND heal my party as well! =O It's a decent amount too!

I think the OP just doesn't like that fact that people are leveling up Masterclasses, and we're a little bit squishy. Even then, if played carefully, they do JUST fine. Or he doesn't like us for the fact that we'll get everything done faster. *Shrugs*

xBladeM6x
Dec 22, 2008, 01:21 PM
RAAAGGEEEEE!!!!!

Anyways, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Stop acting like if you can make fun of level 1 master classes, that suddenly gives you a bigger dick.

But to serious business, FM will WHIP fortefighter's ass in a race, or just in general. Don't believe me, tell that to my party that did Egg Thieves in 6 minutes on S. Oh and we were all level 1-5 on our classes. Oh and the fact that I can solo Scarred Plantet in 10-12 mins. As a level 5 Fighmaster.

Oh and MF is great. Sure they don't have the buffs, but Ra- spells will only hit 4 targets on Fortetecher. On MF they hit 5. So while you kill the 4 eneimes in front of you, and then have to move on the to 1 left, the MF will already be in the other room. And the fact that they actually move faster is a plus too. Oh and this may come as a shocker to you, but past a Megistaride, buffs don't add much more.

GM is just great either way. They could use a grenade laucher though.

Anyways, now that I have disproven your "Master Classes" suck topic. Just remember that by the end of January, anyone who is master class now, will pretty much have it leveled to 20 by then. When that happens, watch as you go into parties and sub conscientiously get jealous at th1e fact that you can even stay close to keeping up. LOL

kthxbai

Thalui89
Dec 22, 2008, 01:25 PM
Course people have the right to play whatever they want really. Also, just because you dont think they appear good doesnt mean the class sint actually good. Everyone sviews are different. I should have known id see a topic about this.

xBladeM6x
Dec 22, 2008, 01:27 PM
Course people have the right to play whatever they want really. Also, just because you dont think they appear good doesnt mean the class sint actually good. Everyone sviews are different. I should have known id see a topic about this.
I agree that it's okay to have your own opinion or likes towards things, but to come out and start spouting nonsense about a class that is 4 days old is just plain retarded.

Thalui89
Dec 22, 2008, 01:29 PM
I wasnt bishin at u XD. It was more to do with the posters comments xP

xBladeM6x
Dec 22, 2008, 01:36 PM
I wasnt bishin at u XD. It was more to do with the posters comments xP
Oh no. I know :P

I was kinda /ranting a little. -.-

Weeaboolits
Dec 22, 2008, 02:44 PM
Master classes fucking suck!

ive been in more than one party today where its full of lvl 1 fighmasters who think theyre 'da sheit' who die every fucking mitune, and then proceed to insult the onl;y person doing any damage (i.e me, a fortefighter) for being a fortefighter, not to mentioon the fact that noone can even move anymore cause of the FUCKING lag caused by masterforces, whgo again, die every second cause they dont know what theyre fucking doing! then of course there no more acrotechers left anymore... i can heal myself better with a me / hp restore.

if your gonna try defend yourself, fuck you... Jabroga is fine but i can do just as much damage with twin claws, much quicker and more effectively, and still use jabroga if id ever want to use that crap. as for master force, the extra 10 level barely make a difference, and lvl40 buffs on fortetechers completely trounces any advantage youd get from slowing everyone down FUCKTARD!

lvl40 buffs on fortetechers E
lvl40 buffs on fortetechers T
lvl40 buffs on fortetechers A
lvl40 buffs on fortetechers D
lvl40 buffs on fortetechers S

so far gunmaster is the only good thing to happen... except for it being completely overpowered from what i can tell... but gunners are so boring, ill let that one slide...

got anymore shit classes to ruin the whole online community with?

(copy-paste indeed)

Please do let me know how the first part is any different from the forte classes.

Also, I think it's actually a good thing that the master classes don't render the forte classes entirely obsolete, seems like proper balancing for a change. Although, I haven't played with the master classes, I stopped playing some time back, I'm not entirely convinced it'd be worth my while to pick it back up.

Rayokarna
Dec 22, 2008, 06:48 PM
Please do let me know how the first part is any different from the forte classes.

Also, I think it's actually a good thing that the master classes don't render the forte classes entirely obsolete, seems like proper balancing for a change. Although, I haven't played with the master classes, I stopped playing some time back, I'm not entirely convinced it'd be worth my while to pick it back up.

Thats the boring part.

In other words I would rather see a whole set of class followers cry and laugh at them about it. But we don't always get what we want. :D

Thalui89
Dec 23, 2008, 07:50 PM
well tbh... i do feel something like that... but its so inactive around here i thought i might give you some stuff to laugh at... meh... amasing how fun it is to laugh at people... rather than to laugh with people right? :D

but my honest opinion is...

jabroga is annoying...
fortetecher is much better than masterforce...
slowdown is horrible... (and yes it does affect xbox quite badly)
gunmaster is decent... (although i only had a fortegunner for a short time... before i got bored of it and made a protranser... but... gunmaster has all the good weapons except grenade lauchers... i dont see what there is to lose when you gain so much... but... that inexperience speaking :D)
and i still prefer fortefighter...

mostly i hate how there is no more healers around... and how many parties are masters only... its such bs... and they take about 5 mins longer to finish stuff... (5 fighmasters and my ff on mother brain... that was funny xD good thing i bought moon atomisers...)

Just how exactly are fortetechers 'better than master classes? Their uses have changed. Fortetecher is better at healing but master force is better at nuking. So rly neither is better- their just different.

Nai_Calus
Dec 25, 2008, 07:22 AM
I've had a mission with a 160/20 MF go consistently slower than it did with the same party makeup, but the MF switched out for a 120ish/15 GT.

Yeah MF is so uber and buffs aren't worth it lawl.

To be fair, the MF was one of those obnoxious ones with nothing but elemental rods, none of which has resta, and it was some annoying S2 event mission where we kind of needed Resta.

I tried FM for a while a few months back. Oh god, so boring. lawl majarramajarramarjarrajabrogajabrogajabrogamarjarr alulz, zzzz.

Oddly enough my FI had no trouble at all 'keeping up' with the supposedly godly master classes. Tag some stuff with the crossbow, smack some stuff with Gravity Strike...

Oh wow some stuff dies before you get there.

That uh. Happens with fortes and even hybrids if the players and their weapons DON'T SUCK.

blolol masterclasses so awesum. It's so cute. Really, it is. Awwww.

Seority
Dec 25, 2008, 09:56 AM
I tried FM for a while a few months back. Oh god, so boring. lawl majarramajarramarjarrajabrogajabrogajabrogamarjarr alulz, zzzz.

:wacko: I thought I should quote this because it made me lol. <3

Aisha379
Dec 25, 2008, 10:31 AM
Yeah, its so disappointing those are the only 2 PA's FM's can use.

*rolls eyes in order to indicate sarcasm for slow-witted people*

After playing a bit more and getting a Cati / Skill save, I'd have to say the PP drain on FM isn't as bad as I originally thought, but its still annoying.

GM, well, we all know how they are.

Personally I'm having fun on both of them, but they really don't feel that different to their forte counterparts to me (not that thats a complaint.)

Seority
Dec 25, 2008, 10:51 AM
Lol, of course there are more PAs, but those two are the main ones, as Nai was also implying. As an FM (even though I have all axe/spear/double saber PAs up to 31) I'd probably only use those two as well lols.

Then I was like "FUCK THOSE 50 HOURS I SPENT PA LVLING! IM GOIN GUNMASTER!!"
:wacko:

Aisha379
Dec 25, 2008, 11:36 AM
Oh. I've only used Jabroga on big monsters and Majara on bosses *shrug*

Seority
Dec 25, 2008, 11:43 AM
Then you don't play FF / FM too much eh? Lol jk.

Aisha379
Dec 25, 2008, 11:59 AM
I just get bored using the same things over and over is all =X

My main was an FF prior to masterclasses release.