PDA

View Full Version : Achievement List?!

therealAERO
Dec 22, 2008, 01:36 PM
I don't know if anyone else knows this or not, or whether or not it is actually an achievement list. You can find this as the last option, of the last option when you talk to the blue girl at the counter. She holds all your stuff, and lets you trade. So yeah check the last option "Player Record" and go to the very bottom of the list. It will show things that you have done, the interesting thing is you can click on it, and it asks you to confirm something, and when you do it gives you stuff. I've gotten Materials, weapons,(Animal Hand) and even an Item holding upgrade that lets me hold 50 items instead of 40. If you know about this cool, but if not it is definitely worth checking out. This is a really great addition to the game.

Trunk
Player Trunk
Trade
Player Record>Last item on the the list(I can't read kanji)then go through the list and confirm stuff.

Amherst_Wind
Dec 22, 2008, 02:08 PM
Yeah they have an achievment list in Phantasy Star Portable. Seems like this list borrows a few ideas from that list like "Reach level X", "Kill X amount of enemies" etc.
It even has the same "Play online" achievment. It might also have the achievments for beating each boss a certain number of times.