PDA

View Full Version : wi-fi?

Disastorm
Dec 23, 2008, 11:28 AM
For those of you that have the game does wi-fi work well, or does it lag since you connect to japan, or does it not work since the games not officially out yet? Have any of you tried connecting with friend codes in wherever you live?

Epically Leet
Dec 23, 2008, 12:07 PM
It works. If you look a bit closer you can even see people sharing Friend Codes everywhere.

About the lag: Depends on your own connection, I guess.

DemonMike
Dec 23, 2008, 12:19 PM
Yeah, Lag totally depends on your connection. There may be framerate slowdowns the more people you have on, but thats the hardware, not lag.

My first experience of wifi play was last night, and it went flawlessly. I've attempted hosting a Free Mode wifi play, no one joined (Seeing as the game isnt officially on the shelves yet).

Disastorm
Dec 23, 2008, 01:04 PM
when i say lag i mean playing with people in japan. Have you guys done that without lag, or is everyone just from your local areas, since the games not officially out yet?

Ultie
Dec 23, 2008, 01:48 PM
yes it isnt laggy with people from with anyone mode, with japan or with americans. but this is before the surver gets raped by people getting on it on the offitial release date

Zarode
Dec 23, 2008, 03:56 PM
The servers will probably be fine. Visual lag has happened to me once. Giresta, plus Gireverser, plus Gibarta, plus exploding enemies = lost about 2 or 3 frames. Oh noez!!! This game is pretty good about it's graphics. That's a good sign.

Epically Leet
Dec 23, 2008, 04:33 PM
;_; Dude, you made my gaming nerves itch more now, Zarode. Not that you said anything particularly special about the game, but still...

Give me a damn MicroSD card (can't access my current one on a computer) already so I can play! I know I'm getting one tomorrow on Christmas... damn... can't wait. So gonna add you guys who have it immediately so we can go own some bastard monsters.

Anyway; this question has been answered now. Great, now we can abandon this thread! :D