PDA

View Full Version : I attained the Shiyato mag

therealAERO
Dec 23, 2008, 03:41 PM
So I got me a (shiyato)(sato?) and this is the stats that it evolved at(maybe this is the last evolution for power mags...I don't know but if it isn't here are the stats.

Lv 83
Syncro 100
Power 45
Guard 07
Hit 15
Mind 16

I don't know if this will help anyone get one but it evolved exactly at this level.

*Update

Ok I got my mag to revert back to Sato, the stats that create Sato appear to be

Power stronger than hit and mind

and mind stronger than hit

lv100
Syncro 100
Power 54
Guard 07
Hit 18
Mind 21

Photon Blast: Huro-jiru, or mayb its Furo-ziru

Affects: Gives you and the people who donate to the blast unlimited Photon Points(PP) for a limited amount of time.

If I want to revert him back to my previous mag I just raise it's hit past mind, and I think reach a level multiplied by 10.

Ultie
Dec 23, 2008, 04:08 PM
if it evolved at that level i'm asuming you fed it a mag cell, just my guess. ive got a few baby mags ready to start raising so hopefully ild get a sato if it isnt a mag cell mag ^^

Zarode
Dec 23, 2008, 04:44 PM
Mag raising is pretty easy in this game, since you can feed them weapons and armors. Almost too easy. ;D

Amherst_Wind
Dec 23, 2008, 04:52 PM
As if that doesnt make it easy enough, you find MAGs at random in the field with premade PURE stats! I just found a 21 Mind MAG! Thats a very nice start to my FOmarl!

Ultie
Dec 23, 2008, 05:03 PM
i havnt found a mag in the field yet :(

Rina Rappy
Dec 23, 2008, 05:05 PM
yeah neither have I :(
I want more mags so I can test around with stats to find rare evolutions :P

DemonMike
Dec 23, 2008, 05:07 PM
If you wish to get new Mags, you can trade in 5 Photon Drops for them in the underground shops in Dairon City.

The underground shops are accessible via the manhole to the left of where you spawn at once you load your game.

Amherst_Wind
Dec 23, 2008, 05:20 PM
I found my MAG in Oblivion City Paru if that helps, could be they often appear there like they appeared in Mines in PSO.

therealAERO
Dec 23, 2008, 05:22 PM
No mag cell, unless the wand I gave it was part mag cell. Also I found a lvl 24 Eoo mag(looks like wings)All it had was guard leveled up, and I've been raising its guard ever since.

(edit)

Btw the stats that I posted up top are important, my mag reverted back into Uin when I gave it more hit.

Ultie
Dec 23, 2008, 05:28 PM
ive been getting mags the classic way, make new characters and ninja it off of that ;o

Rina Rappy
Dec 23, 2008, 05:33 PM
ive been getting mags the classic way, make new characters and ninja it off of that ;o
You have 2 DSs and 2 copies of the game?

DemonMike
Dec 23, 2008, 05:36 PM
You have 2 DSs and 2 copies of the game?

Isnt there a shared trunk option that all players can have access to?

Rina Rappy
Dec 23, 2008, 05:41 PM
oh is that the difference between trunk and player trunk!? :o

DemonMike
Dec 23, 2008, 05:55 PM
I presume so, not tested it myself as I only have one character.

Ultie
Dec 23, 2008, 06:12 PM
1st option is player bank, 2nd option is shared bank x3

Rina Rappy
Dec 23, 2008, 06:25 PM
Yep I now have a plentiful supply of mags :D
Now to mess around with them :3

therealAERO
Dec 23, 2008, 06:28 PM
Ok I got my mag to revert back to Sato, the stats that create Sato appear to be:

lv100
Syncro 100
Power 54
Guard 07
Hit 18
Mind 21

If I want to revert him back to my previous mag I just raise it's hit past mind, and I think reach a level multiplied by 10.

Ultie
Dec 23, 2008, 06:32 PM
ild have a go at making a sato now and see if its correct :3 no doubt it is tho ;o

Laranas
Dec 25, 2008, 02:29 AM
I got my Sato as a FOmar with these stats:
Lv60
Power 17
Guard 00
Hit 00
Mind 43

I continued until
Lv100
Power 40
Guard 00
Hit 00
Mind 60

And it stayed a Sato.

therealAERO
Dec 25, 2008, 04:08 AM
Maybe it has to do with my class, I'm a Hunewman.

Laranas
Dec 25, 2008, 04:13 AM
Sometime this weekend I'm going to make a few pristine MAGs and level them up on my FOmar, record the evolutions and see if I can make some sense of how things work. If I have an extra lot of time on my hands, I'll draw up some evolution trees.

Right now I think the MAGs evolve on a class-based system (Hunter, Ranger, Force). My girlfriend was raising a pure-POW MAG on her HUmarl and it turned into a Soun (teddy bear looking thing). I was doing the same on my HUcaseal and got similar results. It turned into a Yuru at Lv10, then a Soun at Lv30. It's Lv94 now and hasn't changed since. If anyone cares, the photon blast has been Guraniru (for lack of a better name) since turning Yuru.

SubstanceD
Dec 25, 2008, 08:52 AM
So I got me a (shiyato)(sato?) and this is the stats that it evolved at(maybe this is the last evolution for power mags...I don't know but if it isn't here are the stats.

Lv 83
Syncro 100
Power 45
Guard 07
Hit 15
Mind 16

I don't know if this will help anyone get one but it evolved exactly at this level.

*Update

Ok I got my mag to revert back to Sato, the stats that create Sato appear to be

lv100
Syncro 100
Power 54
Guard 07
Hit 18
Mind 21

Photon Blast: Huro-jiru, or mayb its Furo-ziru

Affects: Gives you and the people who donate to the blast unlimited Photon Points(PP) for a limited amount of time.

So Sato Mag's are back, that's cool. It looks like Sato is no longer a finale evolution however since yours turned into a Shiyato ( never heard of that, what I wouldn't give for a screen shot ). It looks like I'm going to have fun with Mag raising all other again.

Mag raising is pretty easy in this game, since you can feed them weapons and armors. Almost too easy. ;D

I'm glad to hear this. I had a love hate relationship with Mag raising in PSO. All the section ID, charcter gender, character class thing not to mention the diet of each Mag, the limited amount of each Mate you could carry at each time, the unavailability of Monomates and Monofluids after levels 40 made Mag raising in PSO fucking annoying if you wanted to et a certain Mag ( example Sato or Rati ).

Speaking Rati Mag's, are they back?

Laranas
Dec 25, 2008, 02:36 PM
So Sato Mag's are back, that's cool. It looks like Sato is no longer a finale evolution however since yours turned into a Shiyato ( never heard of that, what I wouldn't give for a screen shot ). It looks like I'm going to have fun with Mag raising all other again.
Speaking Rati Mag's, are they back?
It's シャト or "Shato" in romaji, not Shiyato, btw. The Shi + small Ya turns into Sha.

Rina Rappy
Dec 26, 2008, 11:29 AM
oh wow my mag just evolved into a sato chan as well! :D
But at level 91...such I wierd level to evolve at...

Aki_Yoruno
Dec 28, 2008, 10:50 PM
So I'm assuming, since AERO's became Sato with POW higher than MND & HIT, with MND higher than HIT, and he being a Hunter... Perhaps Laranas, being a Force, required MND higher than POW & DEF, with POW higher than DEF to make a Sato. Who knows, but it's a pretty good assumption given the info at hand.

SubstanceD, Shato is Sato. Dunno why they named it differently in PSU/PS0 than in PSO...

Laranas
Dec 28, 2008, 11:55 PM
According to the JP wiki, it's not class based at all, just the top 2 stats. Mind > Pow, and Pow > Mind as the 1st 2 stats gives a Shato at 4th evolution. The fact that my pure Pow mag didn't evolve past Lv30 supports this, as there's no 2nd highest stat to compare at Lv60 to evolve to.

Source: http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp/?%A5%DE%A5%B0#y47ccb3c