PDA

View Full Version : Trade List 46% Carriguine-Rucar + Grand Cross

Revy
Dec 23, 2008, 08:05 PM
Hello! I'm new to trading on this forum so I'd like to apologize in advance if I break any etiquette.

I would like to trade:

46% Ground Carriguine-Rucar 0/10 - sold
46% Dark Grand Cross 0/10 - sold

I'm not too sure how forward this is but like most I am after an Armas Line either synthed Dark or a board. Offers do not have to be for both items. I look forward to your offers!

PC/PS2 Server

[EDIT]

Ok as requested a mini want list to help give an idea of how to catch my fancy.

Armas Line Board or synthed Dark
Degahna Cannon Decent Grind
Rattlesnake High Grind
Hizeri/Mind
Red/Wall
Lumirus/Kao Knight
and with some Meseta always helps

autumn
Dec 23, 2008, 08:49 PM
I'm quite interested in the rucar. While I don't have the armor, do I have anything else that might appeal to you?

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 23, 2008, 08:56 PM
^ ^ ^ ^
What She Said.

Revy
Dec 23, 2008, 09:56 PM
Money or guns with a good grind. Armor slot if its rare the usual.

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 23, 2008, 10:13 PM
o.0

Didja look through either of our trade lists?

Down thur |
.................V

Revy
Dec 23, 2008, 11:20 PM
Maybe meseta offers are the best way to go right now. That Degahna Cannon looks pretty sweet though.

Revy
Dec 24, 2008, 02:45 PM
Sorry can I get some suggestions on what a fair price or equivalent trade would be for these items? I know the grand cross price is probably pretty low due to the current gbr and market saturation but I really have no clue what'd be fair for the Carriguine rucar. The Degahna Cannon has really caught my eye, maybe not one with a grind or high grind?

darkfalz16
Dec 24, 2008, 02:48 PM
20% ice armas line for the rucar?

Paggos
Dec 24, 2008, 05:28 PM
I'm very interested in your grand cross. Check out my shop in game (name: Artek) and see if any of that catches your eye. I also have some nice stuff not in my shop if you can give me some ideas of what you are looking for. (besides armas line)

Lobos
Dec 24, 2008, 06:08 PM
pm'ed XD

Revy
Dec 24, 2008, 08:46 PM
20% ice armas line for the rucar?

That sounds pretty good I'll get back to you on that. I have another offer for an armas board and some meseta that I'd like to wait if it actually materializes. Nothing is final though and if theres anything else to sweeten the deal I'm all ears.

darkfalz16
Dec 24, 2008, 11:38 PM
I can add 5 mil let me kno soon cuz I gtg to Orlando n won't be on for a week

Revy
Dec 25, 2008, 08:42 AM
Sorry everyone. Darkfalz16 I was really leaning on your offer, probably going to take you up on it today, but when I woke up this morning I found that my rucar was purchased by a Boozebot-R172 for 99,999,999. :-? I would really would had rather of traded my rucar than had it straight out purchased. Again sorry everyone I didn't think anyone would or even could had have done that.

The grand cross is still up for grabs. Even with the current market saturation 46% Dark is still rare and a great %. I look forward to any offers.

darkfalz16
Dec 25, 2008, 10:05 AM
dam its ok i guess ill have to use my 46% earth dbl agtio for a lil while longer, wow didnt think a rucar even of that % would sell for 99 mil dam some ppl are crazy

Revy
Dec 25, 2008, 04:38 PM
Well the final item has been sold and I'd like to thank everyone for their time and patience! I've learned alot and look forward to holding another trade session soon!