PDA

View Full Version : Beast MasterForce???

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 23, 2008, 09:36 PM
I've seen all master classes on Humans,Newmans,and casts but what bout a Beast Master force? Would that be any good. Not saying comparing to spell damage of a newman MF but just overall

Inazuma
Dec 23, 2008, 09:48 PM
beast is the worst MF possible. yes, even worse than cast due to lack of paradi suv.

Kazemi
Dec 24, 2008, 09:34 PM
paradi with 50% ATP really makes up for having even worse TP... yep. (only base stats matter with SUVs remember.)

Genoa
Dec 24, 2008, 09:38 PM
Masterforce has 50% ATP and ATA.
You will hit and do NO damage

Seority
Dec 24, 2008, 09:39 PM
Masterforce has 50% ATP and ATA.
You will hit and do NO damage

GG. x3

Pillan
Dec 25, 2008, 12:22 AM
And the Nanoblast will be any better?

DreXxiN
Dec 25, 2008, 01:19 AM
Pillan makes me feel better about ditching all of my other characters and becoming the broken CAST.

Now I'm a successful TAer! It's like a super-efficient diet program! What a revolution, Bwahahah.

Pillan
Dec 25, 2008, 02:49 AM
I think the correct answer to this thread is Cast and Beast both suck as Masterforce and their low ATP/ATA makes both their special abilities worthless. Who cares who is marginally worse than the other?

furrypaws
Dec 27, 2008, 10:30 AM
I think the correct answer to this thread is Cast and Beast both suck as Masterforce and their low ATP/ATA makes both their special abilities worthless. Who cares who is marginally worse than the other?

As long as we're thinking about it like that, Beast had naturally higher HP and DEF, so they can take a hit better. Neither is a great choice if you're going for MF, but I guess if you want to take hits better go Beast and if you want to do occasional damage better go Cast.

Pillan
Dec 27, 2008, 10:38 AM
As a small correction there, Casts have higher DFP and Beasts have higher HP. Likewise, Casts have higher ATA and Beast have higher ATP. Those stats both end up balancing out in favor of Beasts and it's more biased toward Beast in this rediculously low DFP class. Additionally Beasts have more MST and more HP plus more MST equals guaranteed higher tech survivability. Even though there is a slight survivability and slight tech advantage with Beast, it's not a large number. The only real advantage to Cast as that class is Paradi.

unicorn
Dec 27, 2008, 11:08 AM
I know a someone who is becoming a Beast Masterforce, besides him, I don't know ANY beasts who play a real techer (FT/MF), so go for it if you want the uniqueness factor.

But its still weak. Then again, PSU is sooo damn easy, any extra TP is a luxury. You don't need it. I can solo missions with a CAST FT, and my equipment is pretty humble (pwand and gao, plus a couple common madoogs...nothing special like 10/10). All you need is lvled techs and you're good to go.

I just became MF, so I can't really decide whats better for me. FT or MF, but I would assume MF is better anyway for damage.

Kylie
Dec 27, 2008, 02:46 PM
I agree with those that have said that they both suck at MF. :-P

I think that beasts are definitely better at teching classes including MF though. Sure, CASTs have their SUV abilities, but why would you be playing a class just to use that? It takes time to charge that bar, and what will you be doing in the meantime? Horrible TECHNIC damage. When I'm on my caseal, I only use my SUV two or three times in an average party, and it's not something that would solely out damage a beast that's spamming diga and nosdiga with higher TP.

Seority
Dec 27, 2008, 02:52 PM
But its still weak. Then again, PSU is sooo damn easy, any extra TP is a luxury. You don't need it. I can solo missions with a CAST FT, and my equipment is pretty humble (pwand and gao, plus a couple common madoogs...nothing special like 10/10). All you need is lvled techs and you're good to go.

Lol. You make it sound like you can just pick all those up within a day and become a MF with no hassle lol...
;>_>