PDA

View Full Version : The Pizza Shop

neo-kun
Dec 24, 2008, 09:20 AM
On the the last side quest listed just before the tower quest set in the ruins level while playing on normal, I entered a room with what appeared to be a FOnewearl dressed in orange with long green hair with a pizza shop van. There was a bunch of pedistals in front of the van with pizzas and a few other things like a summet moon wand, a big star, some umbrellas and some unidentifiable green rectangular things. It reminded me alot of the cake sisters shop from PSO. XD

She sold 2 mechguns and 2 slicer weapons, 1 armor and and some items. The armor didnt look that great, and I'm not sure if any of the items she was selling were special or not (since I cant read the names). The 2 mechguns were ketchup guns and mustard guns, and the slicers looked like pizzas, one of them with a slice taken out of it. XD

Has anyone else seen this shop yet? I'm wondering if its a rare block appearance or something. And weither it always sells the same things.

Ultie
Dec 24, 2008, 09:50 AM
ive only got the cake sisters , wich sold gender percific weapons. my guess is that their rare block's.

xSHiNOx
Jan 4, 2009, 06:56 PM
i got to a nest of some monster in the cave level. got a rappy heart from there too. man i want to go to that cake shop and pizza shop. cake shop sells forks with strawberry on it and pizza shop sells pizzas that you can throw (slicers).

btw, you just got lucky when you got to the pizza shop. thats one of the rare places you can go.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 4, 2009, 07:00 PM
Does anyone know where they found the cake sisters shop? Apparently its Wetlands or Valley, but I've done tons of missions and not found them, compared to finding the pizza shack TWO times in a row... Someone to confirm where they found em would be nice.

xSHiNOx
Jan 4, 2009, 07:03 PM
cake shop is confirmed to be in valley and wetland. you just gotta be lucky to get it to appear. arena level seems to appear in snow (this i know for sure) and i think the cave ruins? i dont remember if it appears in cave ruins though.

Mike
Jan 4, 2009, 07:47 PM
The cake shop is the valley and wetlands. Encountering it is the only way to get the 15 missions you need to complete for the titles.

The arena, on the other hand, can show up anywhere after you clear out the mid-area of that map. Personally, I've run in to it twice in the valley, once in the snow field, and once in the shrine.

Nowhere
Jan 4, 2009, 07:51 PM
Can you confirm whether these happened during main/side missions, free play or both?

xSHiNOx
Jan 4, 2009, 07:56 PM
should be any since i encountered the arena and nests during online play with random grouping and/or with friends

Mike
Jan 4, 2009, 07:56 PM
Can you confirm whether these happened during main/side missions, free play or both?

Personally, I've never seen any rare blocks show up during any kind of missions, only during free play. That's only my experience. They're rare so I could have just not encountered them.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 4, 2009, 08:30 PM
Personally I've never seen them in free play XD
but when I did the last two side quest missions (in the last area) I got the pizza shack twice.

xSHiNOx
Jan 4, 2009, 08:56 PM
didnt you say you did the last two quests on normal (dark temple) to get the pizza shack? well, im doing the 2nd dark temple quest on normal and have not encountered the shack. you were just lucky

Amherst_Wind
Jan 4, 2009, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I didnt mean they always appear on quests, just trying to verify along with Mike that they appear on any type of play. (and I know its lucky, I just wish I had luck finding the cake shop) >.<

Nowhere
Jan 4, 2009, 09:39 PM
Cool thanks. I've found a few rare blocks in both, but just the kind with rare monsters, cute backgrounds and lots of gold boxes. None of the "event" types.

Kamica
Jan 4, 2009, 09:55 PM
Valley = Cake Sisters
Osette Wetlands= Cake Sisters
Riou = Usane's nest
Oblivion City Paru = Booma's nest
Makara Caves = Rappy's nest
Plant = Pizza Shop
Dark Shrine = Pizza Shop

Ive seen the arena in every area except Riou now. I have also seen the cake sisters once on each difficulty and Usane's nest on super hard.