PDA

View Full Version : A raw number comparaison for PAs between Fm & FG/fF

Eleina
Dec 25, 2008, 06:45 PM
Got bored so i made a little table of numbers comparing Fm Pas used by fighgunner (double saber) & Fortefighter (axe spear sword) and by Fm
In the table you will find pp use, att modifiers,acc modifiers and atp/ata values after applying them.

Be warned it's a rather large table but has all the info you might seek if you are wondering how Fm will affect your raw numbers.

The only variable is PA lvls. Class lvls are all 20 and weapons/unit used are identical.

[spoiler-box]
http://i39.tinypic.com/255728i.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

After getting all PAs to 50 i can tell you Absolute dance is the slowest and is closely followed By anga Dugrega. Those 2 passed the rest seem EASY.

Miss Malevolent
Dec 25, 2008, 10:08 PM
Do you feel you can hit has hard as a FF? Does the extra Damage% on the PAs at lvl 50 make up for the missing atp from FF to FM?

DreXxiN
Dec 25, 2008, 10:58 PM
While the percentages do not increase drastically from 40-50, it more than compensates for the lack of raw stats of the forte counterpart.

Pillan
Dec 25, 2008, 11:01 PM
The correct answer is “it varies with enemy HP.” As you can see from the chart, Fighmaster never catches up to Fortefighter in terms of damage, but they get very close. That means there is some enemy HP value range at which Fortefighter will have an advantage over Fighmaster. I’m too lazy to figure out an equation for it though and the probability of an enemy lying within that range is small.

DreXxiN
Dec 25, 2008, 11:06 PM
The correct answer is “it varies with enemy HP.” As you can see from the chart, Fighmaster never catches up to Fortefighter in terms of damage, but they get very close. That means there is some enemy HP value range at which Fortefighter will have an advantage over Fighmaster. I’m too lazy to figure out an equation for it though and the probability of an enemy lying within that range is small.

Basically if you can kill it with Jabroga as an FF or an FM, you might want to reconsider what you play when soloing that mission, at least in my opinon =]

Kumlekar
Dec 26, 2008, 12:54 AM
It looks like in all cases except anga redda FM is weaker than FF (not including the 15% attack speed boost) but double saber damage is superior to FiG in all cases.