PDA

View Full Version : Sazega's Questions #2

Sazega
Dec 27, 2008, 11:17 AM
Uhm... Few more x_x...

1.) I have an Aura Field... Just can't use it yet. How quickly does it drain TP? And does it only drain when you standstill, or get hit... or, what?

2.) Does the Standstill shield actually only work if you standstill...? I have 3, but they're all on my level 108 Viridia... Need to give one to my HUmar....

3.) Delsaber's Buster with the Shield: Does it add the evasion boost of the shield and then sword, and then double everything? Or just double your armor's and shield's?

4.) With the Seat Of The Heart quest on Episode 2, what's at the top of the tall rock formation? And how do you get a warp to get up there?

5.) I know about the guide to make an all maxed out HUmar, but I didn't learn about it until like two weeks ago... I've done quite some calculating, and can still make my HUmar completely maxed, but it requires two God/Mind's and one God/Ability, or two God/Ability's and one God/Mind. Thus leaving, only 1 slot open for something like a God/Battle. If I take one of the God pieces off, he'll only be 16 under max mind though, so it's not to bad of a deficit. Should I recreate this character, or keep him and live with it. I think it'd be a waste of time to recreate him... Seeing as the only other thing I would put in the extra slot is maybe a God/HP.

Also, the HUmar I'm going to make have all max is at level 137[almost 138] Right now.

Nisoth
Dec 27, 2008, 01:13 PM
1. I'm pretty sure it drains at about the same rate as a Luminous Field drains HP. It's a constant drain, not anything like draining when you get damaged or move or anything like that.

2. SSS doesn't get stronger if you stand still. It just has an awesome name.

3. Not really sure. I think it doubles the EVP on the shield.

4. I don't remember, I only did that quest once. But I do remember it being a pain to find the teleporter to the top of that thing. It might be just some boxes.

5. Go with what you want to do. It's your character, and if you don't mind being a little shy on MST, then that's up to you. If you're OCD like me, then you'll probably want to remake him. I wouldn't like restarting after 137 levels, though.

Splash
Dec 27, 2008, 03:58 PM
1. It drains TP as you move, not as time passes by. The drain is more or less the same as the Luminous Field's HP drain. If you are a Newman race, you could easily recover all of your TP back by standing still before moving again.

2. Same response as above, especially about the awesome name.

3. It'll detect if you have either the buster or the shield equipped first. Then it applies the boost upon equipping the other one if either one of them is equipped already.

4. The warp is near the rock, near the sea. It adds extra conversation to the scene.

5. Depends on your decision.