PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get a Rukmin with these stats and photon blasts?

Quanzy
Dec 27, 2008, 04:47 PM
I'm trying to figure out how to make a 5/150/45/0 Rukmin with Leilla, Pilla, and Mylla-Youlla.

However, I don't think think it is possible to get both Leilla and Mylla-Youlla with those stats. If I can, can someone show me how?

Splash
Dec 27, 2008, 05:15 PM
It should be possible considering the fact that you could obtain Mylla and Youlla PB through high DEX also.

It involves swapping characters around and specific IDs though so unless you could do that, then it is impossible.

What I'm thinking is that for third evolution, you need to have a Ranger with Bluefull or Whitill ID and turn your mag into a Kaitahba, which can be accomplished with DEX > POW > MIND. That's how you would get the M&Y PB on it without obtaining MIND on it. To have a Rukmin, you need a female Ranger to change it.

But that is what I'm guessing so don't trust me about this 100%. It is something that you could try though.

Vanzazikon
Dec 27, 2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah, it's possible:

If you want Leilla, make a baby mag level up to 10 with a FO, use Antidotes to power up it's Dex and Pow. I don't know that much about how FO mags but give it to a Ranger with an ID of Oran, Greennill Bluefull, Whitill and Pinkal. Continue feeding antidotes to it and you should get a Mitra, which will give you Pilla, this time keep feed it Antiparalysis until Level 50 and that's when it'll turn into a Kaibatha and you'll get Mylla & Youlla.

To make a Rukmin:

Female Ranger

Viridia, Bluefull, Redria, Whitill= DEF+DEX=POW+MIND
Greennill, Oran, Purplenum= DEX+MIND=POW+DEX

In your case, you would want a Viridia, Bluefull, Redria, Whitill Female Ranger and make the mag stat: 5/50/45/0 and it'll become a Rukmin. Then, continue adding power until it reaches 150.

Quanzy
Dec 27, 2008, 05:46 PM
I already tried doing that. I had a force level it to 10, then when my ranger leveled it to 35, it became an Ashvinau instead of a Mitra. Is this a bug or what?

Splash
Dec 27, 2008, 06:25 PM
That's because you can't change the second evolution immediately. A Vitra can only become 1 of 3 mags, and Ashvinau happens to be one of the evolutions for it. It should turn to a Mitra at Lv40 if you level it up more with your Ranger, provided that you have the correct ID for it.

Quanzy
Dec 27, 2008, 11:06 PM
do you mean when I am lvl40 or my mag? Because my mag is level 41 and I'm a greenill ranger and it's still an Ashvinau.

Syanaide
Dec 28, 2008, 12:36 AM
Every 5 levels your mag will change if the conditions (Class, Section ID) are different.

Quanzy
Dec 28, 2008, 01:28 AM
I leveled the lvl10 Force mag (whatever the name is) to lvl35 on my ranger without it changing once. Now I leveled the Ashvinau from 35->41 and it hasn't changed?

Ketchup345
Dec 28, 2008, 02:08 AM
10-35 will never change. Might be the same for 35-50. 50+ they change if conditions are met.