PDA

View Full Version : Trying to make a Bana MAG as a FO

Inachus
Dec 27, 2008, 05:10 PM
Hey there, I've been trying to work out exactly what I'd need to feed my mag in order to make a bana.

I am a Fomar, Pinkal and felt like making a bana for fun using this equation
Mind > Dex + Pow (DEF 45)

I'm really wondering how exactly I should go about getting the Def and what kind of level I could expect the mag to change, i've looked at various guides but can't find much about the special force mags.

It has been a while snce I played PSO but it is really refreshing again :)

However, among many guides I did find this
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2419

But I don't know that it will meet the Mind > Dex + Pow (DEF 45) equation

been trying to work it out on paper for a while using the feeding charts but i can't find any way to get def up to 45 fast... i'm taking it that in order for it to change into bana the MAG level will be around 70+ ? maybe i'm missing something...

So that is really the main point, what is the best way to get DEF up?

any help on this would be great!

Nisoth
Dec 27, 2008, 05:56 PM
I see an equation that looks like this:
Mind/Dex>Pow, and Def>45.
It looks like you'll want as much mind and little power as possible. I recommend using trifluids and such to raise mind and defense at the same time. Seems like you're looking at a 45/0/0/155 mag.

Inachus
Dec 27, 2008, 07:15 PM
Hey- thanks for your reply!

I see, so avoid anything with power/dex...

At level 10+
Would you reccomend using monofluids (DEF +5, pow 0, dex 0, MIND +8 ) for those early levels up to 35ish?

At level 35+ (namuci mag i imagine)
feed difluids to give (DEF +4, pow -10, dex 0, MIND +13)?

that seems to be the best way to avoid those two stats looking at the feed guide, what do you think?

Nisoth
Dec 28, 2008, 12:40 PM
Sounds like a plan to me. Just make sure you boost mind and Def, and you're good to go.

Inachus
Dec 28, 2008, 06:16 PM
thanks for your help Nisoth, fingers crossed i'll get that bana : )

have fun