PDA

View Full Version : I played the Japanese Demo and...

Jepp027
Dec 27, 2008, 10:14 PM
While I was playing the Phantasy Star Portable demo I did like it cause I can read some Japanese. However is it just the demo or do all the Phantasy Star Universe games have less enemies in it? There were like 5 enemies per room and thats awful. I remember playing Phantasy Star Online and there were a huge amount of monsters in each room. Sorry I have never really played PSU only PSO, I will buy both Zero and Portable but can someone please re-assure me that there will be more monsters? Otherwise I may have second thoughts on the PSU.

Dragwind
Dec 27, 2008, 11:11 PM
The missions included are only a small sample of what the game actually contains. Many of the early "old" maps of PSU I'll say felt that they didn't have enough enemies in a room that was too large. Some of the later maps such as Scarred Planet (which I believe is in the demo) should have a higher enemy count.

Basically, some maps have a lot, and some maps just don't. Same as it was with PSO.

mizukage
Jan 2, 2009, 06:51 PM
Lack of equipment.. Lack of missions..

However, it is the best psp demo ever!

deso123
Jan 2, 2009, 06:58 PM
While I was playing the Phantasy Star Portable demo I did like it cause I can read some Japanese. However is it just the demo or do all the Phantasy Star Universe games have less enemies in it? There were like 5 enemies per room and thats awful. I remember playing Phantasy Star Online and there were a huge amount of monsters in each room. Sorry I have never really played PSU only PSO, I will buy both Zero and Portable but can someone please re-assure me that there will be more monsters? Otherwise I may have second thoughts on the PSU.

just dont buy it im not gonna lie to you it sucks and its a bad game its really not an opinion anymore its just true. i give games chances i really do and i mean if pso didnt exist i would have never given this piece of crap a chance which i did and i regret it. now im giving phantasy star zero and chance and i at least think it will be better because its more childish in a good way like phantasy star online but i wish it werent so childish with the characters some of them just look queer and even from the shots you can tell the levels and bosses arent that great. i hardly ever play games now so what the hell im bored but i really shouldnt have bought either of these. they are garbage compared to pso plain and simple.. one step forward two steps back literally.

Achaiah191
Feb 5, 2009, 06:39 PM
just dont buy it im not gonna lie to you it sucks and its a bad game its really not an opinion anymore its just true. i give games chances i really do and i mean if pso didnt exist i would have never given this piece of crap a chance which i did and i regret it. now im giving phantasy star zero and chance and i at least think it will be better because its more childish in a good way like phantasy star online but i wish it werent so childish with the characters some of them just look queer and even from the shots you can tell the levels and bosses arent that great. i hardly ever play games now so what the hell im bored but i really shouldnt have bought either of these. they are garbage compared to pso plain and simple.. one step forward two steps back literally.

Grammar is your friend...

Jepp027
Feb 11, 2009, 12:38 AM

I am kind of agreeing with that remark, I may buy it but all in all i am more excited about Phantasy Star zero, who knows tho.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 11, 2009, 02:00 AM

Don't listen to this guy. He's the resident forum idiot at the moment. "its really not an opinion anymore its just true."? You're the only one here who seems to dislike the game. So much so that you like to waste your time on a forum telling people that one of the games the forum is based around of sucks.

Jepp027
Feb 11, 2009, 02:28 PM
After reading the forums it gets you thinking, who cares? I will buy it and if I like it will see.

RED_cast
Feb 14, 2009, 12:50 PM
didn't you read the loading screen? What you see might be different from the final game.
they prob cut back in the demo to reduce file size.