PDA

View Full Version : i forgot what endurance does... :S

garjian
Dec 28, 2008, 11:14 AM
i remember figuring it out a looooooooong time ago... then i quit for several months...

i just bought some armour with an extra slot... i havent had one in a very long time even before i quit... and im deciding between end. or pp regenerate... and i could not remember what end. does for the life of me...

what EXACTLY does it do... its not same thing as ment. is it?

(i know for a fact it is not the same as STA... which increases the effectiveness of healing items when it reaches 20... ive had 20 end. before... it didnt... i think it said i had 18 STA but i had 20 end... did make much sense to me...)

fay
Dec 28, 2008, 11:18 AM
endurance = stamina
it stops you getting status downs. poison,burn etc

garjian
Dec 28, 2008, 11:20 AM
so it is the same as ment then...

fay
Dec 28, 2008, 11:27 AM
stamina and endurance are the same. no idea why sega chose two different names for the same thing *cough red/ stamina cought hizeri stamina cough*

if by ment. do you mean MST? thats your spell defence

garjian
Dec 28, 2008, 11:34 AM
well... why do newmans never get status ailments when the end. is the same...
and i call it ment. because im talking about armour...

also... like i said... ive had 18 sta, and 20 end... when i tried to get the healing item thing...

NDW
Dec 28, 2008, 11:43 AM
The more STA/END you have, the less chance there is of being afflicted by a status effect.

The more MST you have, the less damage you take from enemies' offensive TECHNICs.

Alizarin
Dec 28, 2008, 02:01 PM
ATP/DFP/ATA/EVP/TP/MST/STA are all the base statistics, determined from your character race, gender, level and type.

Att./Def./Acc./Eva./Tech./Ment./End. are the actual values, respectively, that are the sum of the base stats and the appropriate values from weapons and armor you've currently got equipped.

This explains why your STA is 18 while your End is 20, as your armor/unit adds 2 to the base STA.

As for effectiveness of healing items, I was never aware that STA did that. Where did you get that information from?