PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Secret Achievement

Anduril
Dec 28, 2008, 05:21 PM
Not sure if anyone has noticed this, but if you have PSU downloaded to your HDD and from the My XBox tab on your Dashboard, select Games Library, then All Games, when you go to PSU you can see what the last secret achievement is.
As many have guessed it is Dark Falz form 2. The pciture is basically just the same one for the other Dark Falz achievement, but it is zoomed out so more of the body is visible
Just thought people would like to know.

fay
Dec 28, 2008, 07:31 PM
yup. i knew what it was but i never knew about the installing for the picture thing.
btw does installing it to the hard drive help with loading time at all for this game?

Anduril
Dec 28, 2008, 07:34 PM
yup. i knew what it was but i never knew about the installing for the picture thing.
btw does installing it to the hard drive help with loading time at all for this game?
I haven't really noticed much of a difference, but I find the silence of not having the disc drive spinning a plus.

lantis-zagato
Dec 31, 2008, 06:52 PM
Another bonus I have found is if you get disconnected because your xbox can't read the disc, installing it to the hard drive nullifies this problem. My disc wasn't dirty or scratched but about once or twice a day I would randomly get the "can't read the disc" message. I installed the game and have been disconnected twice since then and both times it was a server timeout.