PDA

View Full Version : People to play with? (360)

Karazykid
Dec 28, 2008, 05:24 PM
Only just got PSU on Live and already kinda tired of the random morons. So I'm only level 4 at the moment but for the next week or so I'll be playing constantly if anyone wants to maybe play together. My GT is Kamakaze Taco.

And sorry if this is in the wrong place, didn't see anywhere else it would fit.

Aries2384
Dec 28, 2008, 05:26 PM
Welcome to PSU. I can't play too much this week due to real life issues (weddings, holidays, jobs, school oh my) otherwise I'd recommend me. Just keep playing dood, you'll find a good crowd to fall in with. Thats what happened to me <shrug>

Anduril
Dec 28, 2008, 05:27 PM
Player Matchup is the sub-forum you were looking for. I have a lowlevel I've been meaning to use, I'll see if I can help you out. I'll be on tomorrow most of the day, so just send me a message at my GT: DrCnch.

buzyb77
Dec 28, 2008, 05:38 PM
I suggest you start a fighter ... (as they are the easy to lvl...) get up to 10+ solo as even in most c ranks it is a bit of a pait till you get there ... Also I hope you downloaded the AoI expantion off of marketplace (800 M$P if i remember) that way you can play with alot more people and you want be singled out for being Vanilla... alos I have noticed alot of lower lvl player in unit 2 not one even though 1 says guide

also BELEVIE nothing from the people on the 4th floor of the space station 90% of them are just greifers...

Karazykid
Dec 28, 2008, 05:51 PM
Can't get AoI cause I don't have the harddrive, though can't you buy the disk for it and use that? THought I remember seeing it last time I was at gamestop.

Never been a big fan of fighters. Had me a ranger back on PSO, gonna start working one here too.

Anduril
Dec 28, 2008, 07:05 PM
AotI is just the download on the marketplace, no disc for it. Just a question, is the 360 you're using a recent model of the Arcade? If so there is a promotion that Microsoft is doing where you can get a refurbished 20GB HDD for like $20. I think that they are still doing it at least.

Karazykid
Dec 28, 2008, 09:34 PM
Really? May have to look into that, would certainly be nice.

I've really gotta stop playing this game before 9pm. All the 12 year old voices are killing my ears.

Anduril
Dec 29, 2008, 03:20 AM
Found the link: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/hddoffer/default.htm
$30 for the HDD and 3 months of LIVE Gold, if you meat the eligibility reqs.