PDA

View Full Version : Ive yet to play online b/c when i do random people it never finds anyone

CircusMaximusBC
Dec 28, 2008, 06:56 PM
does this happen to anyone else i go to wifi then random and it just sits there and never finds anyone.

Xuri
Dec 28, 2008, 07:45 PM
I play alot of random games. the only problem i have had is that one time one of the other players was AFDS and we could not get past one of the doors. but for the most part everything is really smooth.

CircusMaximusBC
Dec 28, 2008, 09:05 PM
does it look for people around your level or what?

DemonMike
Dec 28, 2008, 09:25 PM
Hmm, every time I attempt to try out Free wifi mode too, no results have come up. Has any one succesfully been teamed up with strangers yet?

Vernon12345
Dec 28, 2008, 09:42 PM
Sometimes it takes about a minute for me, sometimes about five, sometimes it just doesn't work. Be sure to have every option ticked before starting the search, as the missions are picked by randomly selecting something that each player has indicated they're willing to play, so the more stuff you have ticked the more potential party members there will be.

Reginaldo
Dec 29, 2008, 01:54 PM
I find plenty of games when I specifically check off either normal or hard. It takes alot longer when both are checked off.

Asathor
Dec 30, 2008, 07:25 AM
Whenever I check off all boxes it doesn't work. So far i've only been successful twice, when specifically checked off hard & the first map.