PDA

View Full Version : Bush is ignored by world leaders at a summit.

Shadowpawn
Dec 28, 2008, 10:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y_ncOVlDw&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Damn man, I almost feel for him. It's one thing for a lone reporter to throw a shoe at the guy but for world leaders visibly not even acknowledge the man, knowing that their reactions will be recorded for history to see, is just totally a sign disrespect. It's official, Bush is THE most disliked president in the history of the United States.

amtalx
Dec 28, 2008, 10:52 PM
Yeaaa...I don't feel the least bit bad for him.

Commodity
Dec 29, 2008, 12:29 AM
What the fuck is with the end

Googling "Bush bully" having lots of results means something?

I just Googled "Bush gay" and got 1.5 million results, therefor, he is infact, a homosexual

Shadowpawn
Dec 29, 2008, 12:51 AM
What the fuck is with the end

Googling "Bush bully" having lots of results means something?

I just Googled "Bush gay" and got 1.5 million results, therefor, he is infact, a homosexual

It means the reporter doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to search terms.

jShazBot
Dec 29, 2008, 12:57 AM
Damn. That was harsh. And for CNN to show that to? I was expecting a story like this from FOX news.

Tessu
Dec 29, 2008, 01:20 AM
I don't like Bush, but I DO feel sorry for him. However, any attempt I make to say "But don't you think he feels terrible knowing he's hated by pretty much everyone?" will result in a response like "HE DOESN'T CARE HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF."

He just wasn't fit for the job.

CelestialBlade
Dec 29, 2008, 01:36 AM
Well, he kinda earned that reaction....

TheOneHero
Dec 29, 2008, 01:51 AM
Bush hating is the best thing in the world. It's what separates the cool kids from everyone else. I love high school.

Bush did some stuff I didn't like, but I don't think he deserved this.

Dangerous55
Dec 29, 2008, 02:42 AM
It doesn't mean anything.....this is at the world stage....just because they are not shaking his hand doesn't mean they hate him, or that they dislike him. This stuff has to do with formalities...there must be another reason. He didn't even offer his hand.

Every account I have heard(regardless of what people think of his politics) is that he and his family are great people to be around, on a social level.

But hey, what do I know.

If Bush is a bully...what is this guy?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_02/putin240707_468x615.jpg

AC9breaker
Dec 29, 2008, 09:07 AM
O dang, that hat doesn't look very good on Daniel Craig

Seority
Dec 29, 2008, 11:35 AM
Seemed like he didn't want to shake hands...

Omega_Weltall
Dec 29, 2008, 11:35 AM
eh, he still has his Skull and Bones buddies to kick it with. I'm once they go out to Bohemian Grove to sacrifice a person to Satan he'll forget all this.

Aisha379
Dec 29, 2008, 01:01 PM
Bush hating is the best thing in the world. It's what separates the cool kids from everyone else. I love high school.

Bush did some stuff I didn't like, but I don't think he deserved this.

Same.

And I'm glad I'm not the only person with enough basic observation skills to notice he never once offered his hand. It'd be something totally different if he put his hand out and someone refused to take it, but never offering it in the first place does not exactly constitute "being ignored".

Shadowpawn
Dec 29, 2008, 01:27 PM
Same.

And I'm glad I'm not the only person with enough basic observation skills to notice he never once offered his hand. It'd be something totally different if he put his hand out and someone refused to take it, but never offering it in the first place does not exactly constitute "being ignored".

He may have not offered his hand however if you look at the video you'll noticed they didn't make eye contact with him either. Seriously, look at the video and you'll notice every one of them didn't look in his general direction. Some even looked past him and shook the next person's hand.

Dangerous55
Dec 29, 2008, 02:18 PM
He may have not offered his hand however if you look at the video you'll noticed they didn't make eye contact with him either. Seriously, look at the video and you'll notice every one of them didn't look in his general direction. Some even looked past him and shook the next person's hand.

First 4 didn't look at him. Rest did. But...he didn't look at the first 4 either

This clip and some jackass on CNN getting a boner spreading anti-Bush crap for ratings does not amount to him being ignored by world leaders.

Zarode
Dec 29, 2008, 02:27 PM
Putin is communist and mean.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_02/putin240707_468x615.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4819/putinisanimecd3.jpg

Putin.

Is.

Anime.

Also, finally, Bush is deserving the respect he earned.

Shadowpawn
Dec 29, 2008, 02:31 PM
First 4 didn't look at him. Rest did. But...he didn't look at the first 4 either

This clip and some jackass on CNN getting a boner spreading anti-Bush crap for ratings does not amount to him being ignored by world leaders.

I looked at it again, some nodded in his general direction but for the most part kept their head bowed down. I can't think of many reason as to why Bush wouldn't offer his hand to other world leaders. Certainly doesn't seem very formal.

Powder Keg
Dec 29, 2008, 02:35 PM
I think this is old...but I've heard several things, like they've shook hands prior to that, whether it's true or not, this really shouldn't be surprising.

TheOneHero
Dec 29, 2008, 03:09 PM
Fact: Making eye contact in several countries is considered rude. No joke. I pissed a lot of people off in my travels by making eye contact.

Dangerous55
Dec 29, 2008, 03:11 PM
Dangerous55 never said Putin was mean because he was a communist, or implied it.

Shadowpawn
Dec 29, 2008, 03:12 PM
Fact: Making eye contact in several countries is considered rude. No joke. I pissed a lot of people off in my travels by making eye contact.

TOH, they made eye contact with everyone else but him. Isn't that kind of a double standard?

Shattered_weasel
Dec 29, 2008, 03:14 PM
People are just looking for excuses.

Dangerous55
Dec 29, 2008, 03:17 PM
I'm excited to see all the pro Bush stuff when people realize it is now the unique and edgy thing to do.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 29, 2008, 04:41 PM
I'm surprised more shoes weren't thrown. :lol:

It won't really matter one month for now. Bush will be the yesteryear's story.

Split
Dec 29, 2008, 05:57 PM
I don't now nor have I ever supported him but seeing W made me feel really bad for him...

Shattered_weasel
Dec 29, 2008, 05:59 PM
I'm excited to see all the pro Bush stuff when people realize it is now the unique and edgy thing to do.

I can't wait until it's unique and edgy to be "pro-OJ Simpson" that's what we really need.

Dangerous55
Dec 30, 2008, 01:44 AM
I can't wait until it's unique and edgy to be "pro-OJ Simpson" that's what we really need.

Not the point LOL

Leviathan
Dec 30, 2008, 02:50 AM
Sure he has done tons of bad things [depending on HOW you view him], but he doesn't deserve this. I feel bad for him.

Shattered_weasel
Dec 30, 2008, 12:32 PM
Not the point LOL

You don't want to be Pro-OJ Simpson?

Dangerous55
Dec 30, 2008, 02:27 PM
You don't want to be Pro-OJ Simpson?

What I want in this world does not matter.

Inazuma
Dec 30, 2008, 03:04 PM
i hate bush as much as the next guy but im gonna have to take his side on this one. it looks to me like bush did not want to shake hands. i bet if he tried to, the other ppl would have shook his hand. anyway, shaking hands is a stupid tradition imo. i act the same way and try to avoid it too b/c i cant find a good reason for it. shaking hands just spreads germs around. there is no real benefit to it. its like being asked to take off your hat when you go indoors. just completely stupid traditions that we need to stop.

just b/c something is a tradition, doesnt mean you should do it. most of the time, you are better off passing on it. if you wanna have some fun, the next time someone asks you to do some stupid tradition, ask them why. "b/c its tradition" is not a real reason. try to get them to come up w/ an actual reason why you should do that stuff and they will be dumbfounded.

"why should i have to look both ways before i cross the street?"
"so you dont get killed"
- good reason

"why should i say 'bless you' after someone sneezes?"
"uhh, b/c my mother told me you should say it. other than that, i got nothing"
- stupid reason

AC9breaker
Dec 30, 2008, 06:50 PM
What I want in this world does not matter.

Unless you belong to Journey

Cause then you can have anything you want, cause thats the way you need it, anyway you want it!

*Air Guitar Solos*