PDA

View Full Version : Odd theory?

Last_Ninja
Dec 29, 2008, 12:46 AM
I have another self-made myth for you vets to break. Well, I play the gamecube version, offline (REALLY WITH I COULD GO ONLINE!!!!!). Anyway, I play with my little brother, and it seems like our drops are a lot worse in a two player offline setting. I am aware that the first player's section I.D. dictates what drops... but it just seems like the drops are better if we solo. Am I totally off base or what here?

Nisoth
Dec 29, 2008, 02:03 AM
It doesn't matter how many people are playing, drop rates stay the same.

NegaTsukasa
Dec 29, 2008, 09:33 AM
ya. What Nisoth said.

Now, they might seem harder to get due to the only thing that does happen in multimode is for some reason the enemies have online stats. (been tested on various owned pso disks with a freind)

So it might seem like they are harder to get due to it takes more time killing enemies.

eh. thats all I got.

Sazega
Dec 29, 2008, 09:11 PM
In all actuality, you should get rares easier in multi-mode... Because there is literally like 1.5-2x more monsters. But yeah, they get harder.

Lance813
Dec 29, 2008, 09:32 PM
^ That. There are waaay more monsters in multi-mode, and the more amount of people in your party the more monsters. So yeah, multi with 4 people and you should find what your looking for faster.