PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Black Caped Shop Keeper...

XoAmaterasuoX
Dec 30, 2008, 07:51 PM
I have found out what this sucker does, incase anyone hasn't found out yet. The top option, Will from what I have seen, Make a Weapon without a PA, gain a PA, or advance a weapons PA to the next level if you have the right item for the upgrade.

The second Option, again, with the right item, will add bonuses top your weapon. Like the so called Jellen Material, which will add Jellen to your weapon. I have found a Elemental weakness Material and Added 5% onto a elemental statistic that my rod has, for that specific item and 100k. So the items are hard to come by, but... if you have the money and the items.. its well worth it.

Moniker
Dec 30, 2008, 08:04 PM
Awesome. I was wondering about this. Thanks.

xSHiNOx
Jan 4, 2009, 06:48 PM
wait, dont you mean the top option is to change or add a status effect onto a weapon and bottom option is to increase the damage that can be done to a species?

but what you said about that if a weapon doesnt have a PA, it can gain one. is that true?

Mike
Jan 4, 2009, 07:50 PM
If this is the short shopkeeper in town, I've never seen the option to change or add a PA. The first option is to attach an element (ie heart, stun, heat) with the proper items and the second one is to increase the species percentage of a fully grinded weapon by 5 to 15 percent.