PDA

View Full Version : Demon's Vulcan...rare weapon?

Makaze
Feb 7, 2003, 10:23 AM
Well I was playing last night and have been picking up any "??? vulcan" in hopes of locating a king's vulcan. I found one and got it tekked and it came up as a demon's vulcan. However, all the text for the weapon name is in gold like a rare weapon and it is a 9 star weapon. I never really played PSO much on the dreamcast, but i'm assuming you can find regular weapons that are 9 star weapons?

PRINCE-MALIK
Feb 7, 2003, 10:39 AM
It came in gold because it had a high level element that adds 4 stars to the vulcans original 5 stars .Notice that when you drop it does'nt come in red though.

Makaze
Feb 7, 2003, 11:51 AM
Yeah, that's why i was a little confused at first. I know it's not really a "rare" weapon, but just struck me as strange since I have not seen that before.

PRINCE-MALIK
Feb 7, 2003, 02:27 PM
If you are not there already,in Ultimate you will find a lot of stuff like that.

Taaj38
Feb 7, 2003, 03:15 PM
You could have just kept Tekking it until you got a King's prefix.

Sasarai
Feb 7, 2003, 04:04 PM
King's and Demon's are two different elements.

King's steals EXP.

Demon's cuts HP by...1/2? I believe.

Makaze
Feb 7, 2003, 04:17 PM
Well that's good to know if the future, i thought tekking only changed the %'s. And according to the description, it says the demon attribute cut's hp to 1/4.

Oranjuice
Feb 8, 2003, 01:47 PM
Demon's Cuts BY 1/4, totally different from cutting TO 1/4. Devils Cuts to 1/2, same as by 1/2. In the description it says demon's cuts TO 1/4, but it really cuts BY 1/4, and still demon's is considered by the game to be rarer, i don't know why. Does anyone know? And if I find something devils and tekker it twice or three times, and if it turns into demon's, I have trouble turning it back into devil's, meaning it's better. Any explanations?