PDA

View Full Version : masterforce

fay
Dec 31, 2008, 11:17 AM
i dunno if its just my masterforce. im a female numan.
i cannot take a hit to for anything. like 99% of attacks on s2 difficulty kill me in 1 hit. its not the defence thats bad. it has by far better defence than my fortetecher at lv 20 yet my foirtetecher can take a hit far much better

the hp on this class is fecking outragous. im lv 149 masterforce lv 18. hp is1804.

is there not any units in the game that boots hp? or any unit that boosts defence more than orpad guard.

i really find this class unbareably crappy when soloing

i know this post will seem like a rant but its not intended to be. its more of asking is there anyway to help stop me from dieing from every enemy in the game in one hit

blkbeast
Dec 31, 2008, 11:26 AM
umm dont use it...fortetecher its better for soloing....

DreXxiN
Dec 31, 2008, 11:36 AM
Hi.

Come back when you're MF 20 with 45+ techs.

fay
Dec 31, 2008, 11:39 AM
my techs are about 45 actually.

i know there strong. personally i wouldnt care if my diga took 10 000 per hit. the hp this class has jjust still doesnt add up =[

Shou
Dec 31, 2008, 11:51 AM
When SE S2 soloing my lvl 140 human lvl 20 FT was able to solo it in about 27 min most of the time. Now that I am lvl 150 MF 20, i can solo it in about 22-23 min. I have a little above 2000hp though and this was done with a 32% dark armas line and very good weapons. My techs are also around 45 with diga and nosdiga at 50. Hang in there it takes a little getting used to :P

In rooms with big mobs and tougher enemies try using ra techs and then runing around them in a circle, use another ra tech,and repeat (of course use a tech mag for this) (oh also this is where the Har / Smart unit comes in to play and proves that its better than Har / Quick). You will still get hit but i find its the fastest way to kill and the best offence is the greatest defence. :D

fay
Dec 31, 2008, 12:01 PM
the level of SE isnt all THAT bad. i just try to hide behind the crates when ever possible. i ususlly go through about 20 dolls doing so though.
i wish i was human to be honest. that would give a little better def and hp.

i havent gave up yet though im really so close to it. i cant afford any fancy stuff just now. i quit before and gave everything away. i dont even know how people can afford those things. is 20 mil even possible

ill prob go back to FT once i reach lv 20 with it. only thing is the speed will probabaly hurt me =[

Seority
Dec 31, 2008, 12:18 PM
You NEED good % armor to survive at all as a low level MF.
If you are still having issues, you need to just deal with lower level missions for now.

Pillan
Dec 31, 2008, 12:26 PM
Try getting elemental armor. Don’t worry too much about high element, but any element value will lead to a significant drop in enemy damage. It sounds like you were generally using neutral gear. Also be sure to use Giresta if possible, as the stored recovery acts like additional HP. Replacing your Orpad / Guard with a Legless / Rainbow will also have a larger effect and decrease tech damage received as well.

desturel
Dec 31, 2008, 12:41 PM
umm dont use it...fortetecher its better for soloing....

Depends on the mission. Seed Express is much better as a Masterforce IMO. Dancing Birds, on the other hand, I find better to do as a fortetecher. Mainly because the stuff in the trees require a gun of some type to hit. :)

Seriously though, the only missions I find better to solo as a fortetecher are ones that require a bullet of some sort to make a decent time. Demons Above for example. It's faster for me to beat Onma with a bow than with noszonde. The run itself is a bit faster as a masterforce (the increased effectiveness of the ra-spells), but the boss part of the mission takes longer to the point where I was finishing in about the same amount of time with either class. If I'm going to take the same amount of time to do a mission, I might as well do it with the class that's more balanced.

Genoa
Dec 31, 2008, 12:57 PM
It's amazing that someone can finally die now, eh?
I still love Masterforce, and I get killed a bit myself, but I still usually end up clearing times faster than I did Fortetecher.
I might miss my buffs, but lvl.10 resta that fully heals me + Giresta 10 + item buffs + 41-50 Attack techs still makes up for it in my opinion.

Talise
Dec 31, 2008, 04:49 PM
S2 and dying THROUGH crates?? sounds like you're trying to run SEED express... please...first of all, you're facing lvl 160 enemies, not your usual below lvl enemies, second of all... if you are getting killed mainly by megid in those missions you're not going to last long. Fortunately, there's only a few of those oh so nasty ardites in that mission that you can just run around and let kill themselves, otherwise you wouldn't stand a chance of beating that mission as your masterforce. You're setting your sights too high, either play S or do another mission like Scarred Planet or Lightning Beast. I dun think you should have problems with these because I'm soloing these with my masterforce and I'm 30 lvls lower than you and 16 type lvls lower, so I dun think that leaves room for much argument. As for SEED Express and Mother Brain I use my gunmaster.

fay
Dec 31, 2008, 05:44 PM
i solo seed express all the time.
it just varies. i die a lot but it goes from 5-20 deaths. depends on if im having a good day or not.

its the boss that gets me more. ever single attack kills me in one hit.

im guessing that legsless rainbow might help though. will that help agaist the melee attacks of the mother brain though or just the tech damage

Talise
Dec 31, 2008, 07:12 PM
if you're a Newman force user you're most likely not going to survive a melee attack by that boss no matter what you're wearing... those should be avoided ^_^ as for the technic attacks those are absolutely blockable, meaning an orpad/legs unit will help you, and a legsless/rainbow will cripple you. Missile attacks are another sure death if you don't avoid them. Also note that if you get crap drops during that mission, you're probably losing money if you have 20 deaths... unless you're not using scapedolls.

SupaHype
Jan 9, 2009, 01:20 AM
the level of SE isnt all THAT bad. i just try to hide behind the crates when ever possible. i ususlly go through about 20 dolls doing so though.
i wish i was human to be honest. that would give a little better def and hp.

i havent gave up yet though im really so close to it. i cant afford any fancy stuff just now. i quit before and gave everything away. i dont even know how people can afford those things. is 20 mil even possible

ill prob go back to FT once i reach lv 20 with it. only thing is the speed will probabaly hurt me =[

Im not going to start again...lol, but i feel your pain Fay...

desturel
Jan 9, 2009, 08:04 AM
if you're a Newman force user you're most likely not going to survive a melee attack by that boss no matter what you're wearing...

Not true. I play a neuman Masterforce with a 30% lightning Baji-senba and I survive mother brain just fine. Just don't get hit by the straight punch (which should be easy enough to avoid for anyone paying attention) and you should be fine. If you are using a low percentage armor, finding a higher percentage armor should be your top priority.

OG GhettoNerd
Jan 14, 2009, 05:24 PM
I have a lvl 43 male MF and I can tell you it was a smart choice. I may not be a higher lvl than you but at lvl 143 I have 2,009HP. Even still I would like more, lol. Some one above did suggest the right thing to help on damage and that was prepare your self before battle with the right elemental armor! I may have a Yiel-Senba for amor but I still have bought a few in-expensive Feril Lines of different elements to stay on the safe side. In doing so there is no "BIG" difference in defence. What I trade off in "D" from the Yiel I gain in evasion with the Feril. Hope the info helps a little.

unicorn
Jan 15, 2009, 01:39 AM
I'm glad my MF is a Cast now.

So it takes me an extra tech-cast, big whoop.

Majarra
Jan 15, 2009, 02:24 AM
I'm glad my MF is a Cast now.

So it takes me an extra tech-cast, big whoop.Well as long as your having fun right?

JAFO22000
Jan 15, 2009, 06:11 PM
Not true. I play a neuman Masterforce with a 30% lightning Baji-senba and I survive mother brain just fine. Just don't get hit by the straight punch (which should be easy enough to avoid for anyone paying attention) and you should be fine. If you are using a low percentage armor, finding a higher percentage armor should be your top priority.

THANK YOU!!! Why are all of you getting one hit killed?? There are very few things which one hit kill me (LV150 MF15). I take more damage, but can resta myself...

I wear a 27% Lightning Orpa-Senba vs. Mother Brain and can only get one hit by the straight punch (which is not only easy to avoid, but will also one hit kill most any other class/race combo).

I still say that people who say masterforce suck shouldn't be playing as a force at all...don't blame the class for your own personal deficiencies.

Inazuma
Jan 15, 2009, 06:48 PM
I still say that people who say masterforce suck shouldn't be playing as a force at all...don't blame the class for your own personal deficiencies.

if an extremely skilled MF player w/ literally perfect equip and everything maxed out sucks horribly, then it should be safe to say that masterforce sucks. once you understand the type's limits like others already do, you will think the same way.

my lv 74 male cast FM lv 2 w/ 42% or so weps and low level skills is already stronger than my maxed out MF. how pathetic is that?

Billy Mitchell
Jan 15, 2009, 09:01 PM
if an extremely skilled MF player w/ literally perfect equip and everything maxed out sucks horribly, then it should be safe to say that masterforce sucks. once you understand the type's limits like others already do, you will think the same way.

my lv 74 male cast FM lv 2 w/ 42% or so weps and low level skills is already stronger than my maxed out MF. how pathetic is that?Wait.

Are you saying easy is easier than hard?

Whioahahja zowwe wowoweee!@

Inazuma
Jan 15, 2009, 10:03 PM
Wait.

Are you saying easy is easier than hard?

Whioahahja zowwe wowoweee!@

do you purposely go out of your way to drive around the block a few times on your way to work in the morning? i think thats kinda silly, but hey, its up to you.

stukasa
Jan 15, 2009, 10:27 PM
Don't forget the help of your trusty NPC partners, they're not very smart but they make good meatshields! :lol: And there are some missions that just weren't meant to be soloed with MF. You CAN play them if you don't mind 5-20 deaths per run, otherwise try a lower rank or do a different run. For example, I avoid Mother Brain with my MF altogether. :)

JAFO22000
Jan 16, 2009, 11:41 AM

my lv 74 male cast FM lv 2 w/ 42% or so weps and low level skills is already stronger than my maxed out MF. how pathetic is that?

That depends on your definition of "extremely skilled"...Everyone thinks that they are "extremely skilled", amirite?!?!?! To me, "extremely skilled" means that one can take what is given to them and make it work by adjusting their playstyle. And if that isn't what you want to do, then you switch back to Fortetecher....For instance, if they ended up nerfing Jabroga and Majarra so much that they weren't even worth using, how many "extremely skilled" ForteFighters/Fighmasters would be crying about how bad their class sucks? Remember when everyone was running SeaLab and the Fortefighters were crying because of the bees and the Jarba deaths??? There were still a small number of FFs who took this as a challenge and changed the way they played to help out the party there. These, to me, are the skilled players. Not the ones who cry because an obstacle prevents them from "pwning" everything in sight. Nor the ones who cry because they can't hit monster "x" for the most damage ever.

It also depends on your definition of "sucks". If mission clear times are your rating criteria, then all force type classes suck.

By stating that your 74 male cast is "stronger" than your maxed out MF, what do you mean? You can clear missions faster? You hit for more damage?

Also, I played about 5 Seed Express S2 missions last night with 1-2 friends on each run. I can count the number of times I was "non-megid one hit killed" on one hand. Without using any fingers. Or my thumb.

desturel
Jan 16, 2009, 12:00 PM
You CAN play them if you don't mind 5-20 deaths per run, otherwise try a lower rank or do a different run. For example, I avoid Mother Brain with my MF altogether. :)

If you are dying 5 to 20 times on Seed Express as a master force, it's safe to say that you suck as a master force. Mother Brain is easy as a master force. I have no idea what you guys are doing to make her hard.

Here's the typical mother brain scenario:

Throw diga at the left hand.
Throw diga at the right hand
Throw diga at MB.

She dies.

It's not hard. Not even time consuming since you can kill her in about 2~5 mins on S2 depending on if you get the double HP version of MB.

If someone on the 360 has a capture card and wouldn't mind tagging along (you don't have to do anything on the mission), I could give you guys a video example of what you are doing wrong.

Masterforce is not fighmaster. If you are standing in the middle of the room spamming Gi spells, well you are doing it wrong.

Kaloa
Jan 16, 2009, 01:14 PM
It's not wrong if it works. Gi-spamming seems to work pretty well with a masterforce for me, at least on regular mobs. I play with my husband and I usually either stand in the middle of a room casting gibarta, or at the end of a hallway casting barta. It's not too difficult to keep a mob frozen until they die. Masterforce is great for applying status effects thanks to their fast casting, and I like taking advantage of that.

Anyways, I haven't had any problem with masterforce, besides seeming to die more often from megid (I'm assuming it's because I only have 9 stamina now? lol). I don't even have proper armor. I have a 20-something % lightning rabol lebfa that I'm stuck wearing everywhere until I can afford/find something better. I was a little scared when I saw how much hp a masterforce has (she only has 1500-ish at the moment) but it's seriously not that big of an issue. I really think the class is fabulous.

Kylie
Jan 16, 2009, 01:23 PM
It's amazing that someone can finally die now, eh?No kidding! :lol: However, I do think MF is one of the weakest classes in the game now as far as survivability goes. Its attack power is fine, but they need to tweak its vitality a bit. Personally, I think a black mage should be able to survive easier alone than a white mage. But going back to what I quoted, maybe instead of tweaking its stats, they should tweak everyone else's and bring them down to the "omg I can die" level.

Inazuma
Jan 16, 2009, 02:36 PM
That depends on your definition of "extremely skilled"...Everyone thinks that they are "extremely skilled", amirite?!?!?! To me, "extremely skilled" means that one can take what is given to them and make it work by adjusting their playstyle. And if that isn't what you want to do, then you switch back to Fortetecher....For instance, if they ended up nerfing Jabroga and Majarra so much that they weren't even worth using, how many "extremely skilled" ForteFighters/Fighmasters would be crying about how bad their class sucks? Remember when everyone was running SeaLab and the Fortefighters were crying because of the bees and the Jarba deaths??? There were still a small number of FFs who took this as a challenge and changed the way they played to help out the party there. These, to me, are the skilled players. Not the ones who cry because an obstacle prevents them from "pwning" everything in sight. Nor the ones who cry because they can't hit monster "x" for the most damage ever.

It also depends on your definition of "sucks". If mission clear times are your rating criteria, then all force type classes suck.

By stating that your 74 male cast is "stronger" than your maxed out MF, what do you mean? You can clear missions faster? You hit for more damage?

Also, I played about 5 Seed Express S2 missions last night with 1-2 friends on each run. I can count the number of times I was "non-megid one hit killed" on one hand. Without using any fingers. Or my thumb.

my point was that even the best MF in the world sucks, if you compare them to FM. despite the player's amazing skill, the type itself prevents you from surpassing FM. yes, im talking about mission clear time here, which it what it all comes down to. killing monsters fast and making meseta.

if the gap between FM and MF wasnt massive, it wouldnt be that bad, but they arent even remotely close to being properly balanced.

i think my new low level FM is able to kill monsters faster than my maxed out MF. i put many thousands of hours into MF, yet 40 hours to raise a new FM already surpassed it >_>

Seira7
Jan 16, 2009, 04:41 PM
Its all kind of depressing. I wanted to make a FT/MF as a new character but I dread spending hours on end on leveling types, PAs, and getting enough meseta together to buy equip. But if the end result means I'm quite weak...its just sounds really sad. And yes, people say its "hard" mode.
It's a "challenge"
Great. That still does not justify how unbalanced the game is.
The one thing PSU has to offer is customization - which includes different types. Magic users, hybrids, etc. Different play styles. But in the end if the only thing to play is cast/GM/FM then that is some seriously shitty customizaion. Why bother having choices at all. *shrug*
And that makes the game a bit of a drag.

stukasa
Jan 16, 2009, 04:43 PM
If you are dying 5 to 20 times on Seed Express as a master force, it's safe to say that you suck as a master force. Mother Brain is easy as a master force. I have no idea what you guys are doing to make her hard.

Here's the typical mother brain scenario:

Throw diga at the left hand.
Throw diga at the right hand
Throw diga at MB.

She dies.

It's not hard. Not even time consuming since you can kill her in about 2~5 mins on S2 depending on if you get the double HP version of MB.

If someone on the 360 has a capture card and wouldn't mind tagging along (you don't have to do anything on the mission), I could give you guys a video example of what you are doing wrong.

Masterforce is not fighmaster. If you are standing in the middle of the room spamming Gi spells, well you are doing it wrong.
When I said "5 to 20 deaths," I was just quoting the OP. I never play SEED Express as MF so I don't know how many times I'd die. But it's not the boss that's the problem, it's the mission. Do you have a Vijeri / Resist? I know I sure don't. :p

JAFO22000
Jan 16, 2009, 06:25 PM
my point was that even the best MF in the world sucks, if you compare them to FM. despite the player's amazing skill, the type itself prevents you from surpassing FM. yes, im talking about mission clear time here, which it what it all comes down to. killing monsters fast and making meseta.

if the gap between FM and MF wasnt massive, it wouldnt be that bad, but they arent even remotely close to being properly balanced.

i think my new low level FM is able to kill monsters faster than my maxed out MF. i put many thousands of hours into MF, yet 40 hours to raise a new FM already surpassed it >_>

Understood. Your idea of a great class is one that can clear missions the fastest therefore MF is not the class for you. ANYBODY can clear missions fast with a FF, FM, FG, MG.

Using your example, every class except these four suck. And newmans and Humans suck because they don't have beast mode/SUV's (which allow you to clear missions faster)....and any weapons less than 50%, 10/10, highest ATP of it's type sucks because you can't clear missions faster with lower weapons. And any party with less than six people in it sucks because they can't clear as fast as six people.

If you play this game to get through it the fastest/make the most meseta/have the best equips possible at all times then yes Virginia, MF sucks.

For your knowledge I don't play this game for fastest mission clear times, rather I enjoy playing games for the sheer enjoyment, not to try an optimize my play style so that I can do things extra fast.

Hell, if they had a class called MasterBaiter which could kill every single monster in a room with the press of one button, thus breaking record times on every mission, would you play this class? Even though all you'd be doing is pressing a button, moving on to the next room, pressing a button, moving on to the next room, etc...

Oh, and for the person who stated the don't have a Vijeri/Resist and as such cannot run Seed Express..........I really have no words to express my feelings about this.

Inazuma
Jan 16, 2009, 06:48 PM
Understood. Your idea of a great class is one that can clear missions the fastest therefore MF is not the class for you. ANYBODY can clear missions fast with a FF, FM, FG, MG.

Using your example, every class except these four suck. And newmans and Humans suck because they don't have beast mode/SUV's (which allow you to clear missions faster)....and any weapons less than 50%, 10/10, highest ATP of it's type sucks because you can't clear missions faster with lower weapons. And any party with less than six people in it sucks because they can't clear as fast as six people.

If you play this game to get through it the fastest/make the most meseta/have the best equips possible at all times then yes Virginia, MF sucks.

For your knowledge I don't play this game for fastest mission clear times, rather I enjoy playing games for the sheer enjoyment, not to try an optimize my play style so that I can do things extra fast.

Hell, if they had a class called MasterBaiter which could kill every single monster in a room with the press of one button, thus breaking record times on every mission, would you play this class? Even though all you'd be doing is pressing a button, moving on to the next room, pressing a button, moving on to the next room, etc...

Oh, and for the person who stated the don't have a Vijeri/Resist and as such cannot run Seed Express..........I really have no words to express my feelings about this.

i think there are 3 good types. male cast FM, GM and PR. all 3 of these chars can bring something useful and unique to the party. but all the other chars are outclassed. psu has horrible balance indeed but its still fun to play at high levels, so i dont see a reason to quit the game over it.

if masterbaiter would kill every monster w/ a single button press, and it totally ruined the game, id find a better game to play. but im enjoying FM very much so thankfully thats not the case. im having a lot more fun than i did as MF.

i quit pso gc back when the cheating started to get out of hand. i could handle item duping since players were forced to do it to protect their items from being eaten by game bugs, but once players were equipping 30 weps at once or hacking their stats, i was out of there. that kind of thing ruined the game for me.

if you can play a game by its own rules at a high level of play, and its still fun, then thats a good game imo.

fayt6
Jan 16, 2009, 08:14 PM
hope he got the masterbaiter thing >.> lmao

stukasa
Jan 16, 2009, 09:19 PM
I never said you can't run SEED Express without a Vijeri / Resist, I just think it would be tough to dodge all the Megid as a MF. Am I overreacting? I've never played it with my MF so I don't know. I just know that 9 STA + waves of Deljaban doesn't sound like a very good time. :lol: By the way, I usually solo or duo, if that makes a difference.

Gen2000
Jan 17, 2009, 01:52 AM
De Colte Line.

I wear one with my MF and just Dam-tech all the Pannon/Delsaban to death. The 1 MST/1DFP doesn't really mean much if you get good % because the whole MST/DFP armor formula is screwed up.

The big Seed robots are the only problems but even with a 50% non Colte Line would still kill an MF in two hits because MF barely has enough HP for the damage they do with their attacks. That's where either smart Regrants spam or hiding behind the crates comes into play when solo'ing.

redroses
Jan 17, 2009, 06:01 AM
Its all kind of depressing. I wanted to make a FT/MF as a new character but I dread spending hours on end on leveling types, PAs, and getting enough meseta together to buy equip. But if the end result means I'm quite weak...its just sounds really sad. And yes, people say its "hard" mode.
It's a "challenge"
Great. That still does not justify how unbalanced the game is.
The one thing PSU has to offer is customization - which includes different types. Magic users, hybrids, etc. Different play styles. But in the end if the only thing to play is cast/GM/FM then that is some seriously shitty customizaion. Why bother having choices at all. *shrug*
And that makes the game a bit of a drag.

Why should these be the only classes to play?
I play a Newman Fighgunner and have absolutly no trouble finishing missions, or finishing them fast.
But If you care more about clear time than fun, yes, those are the only class options. But why is it so important to clear a mission in 5 minutes than in 6 or 8?
I mean, we have people complaining the whole time how easy this game is and, than they all run to chose the easiest to play and strongest race class type combo there is? I don't quite understand. And when did PSU become a Time Attack MMORPG? I always thought PSU was about having fun... It's even sadder that people don't even chose Beast FM. No, now it's got to be a Cast because they got Paradi. Pathetic.

I will chose my Newman Fighgunner everytime over a Cast FM (already because I wouldn't play males, if I would I wouldn't chose Cast and FM is such a boring class), but hey if you have fun spamming nothing but the three strongest PA's(which is getting old) than do so. But stop telling others that there are no other options to chose from in PSU. Because for some people FUN is more important than some e-peen Time Attack numbers.

Seira7
Jan 17, 2009, 11:01 PM
I kind of agree, and yet not. Am I a DPS obsessed number cruncher? No, my mains a human AF.
Thing is, were talking about a MASTER class. And even after spending a bajillion meseta to get good equip, and max out your PAs, this class is still pretty weak. Does this make any sense? At all? It doesnt to me. Climb up the force ladder, max out MF, hunt relentlessly for gear and max out spells. Play the race with the best stats for the class. After all this, you should be quite elite. Bottom line, is, SEGA needs to fix this. *shrug*

Shou
Jan 17, 2009, 11:42 PM
You guys... Inazuma has already said he/she plays MF because it is fun. This game is all about fun. But why cant the game be balanced AND fun? I still have great fun being a techer but when it comes to soloing and searching for an item i really want, its really frustrating knowing that if i was spamming jabroga and dus majjara would make my runs go by 2x faster.

Techs need to do more damage PERIOD (and hitting more targets is the same as doing more damage) Whatever ST decides to do. Just make the game balanced!

Inazuma
Jan 18, 2009, 02:22 AM
You guys... Inazuma has already said he/she plays MF because it is fun. This game is all about fun. But why cant the game be balanced AND fun? I still have great fun being a techer but when it comes to soloing and searching for an item i really want, its really frustrating knowing that if i was spamming jabroga and dus majjara would make my runs go by 2x faster.

Techs need to do more damage PERIOD (and hitting more targets is the same as doing more damage) Whatever ST decides to do. Just make the game balanced!

techs are fun but not when they are worthless. i just got done doing a whole bunch of seed express S runs as FM lv 80. i can already one shot the derujabans despite being 30 levels under em. what a blast!

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 18, 2009, 05:09 AM
You guys... Inazuma has already said he/she plays FM because it is fun. This game is all about fun.
fixed

Vent
Jan 18, 2009, 12:24 PM
Let Masterforces be able to strafe (like strafe shooting with (twin)handguns) when using any tech (except 'hold' ones) with any of the tech weapons equipped. No need for more HP, just more maneuverability.

And yes, this game is all about fun, unless you start to compare yourself with other people.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 18, 2009, 10:07 PM
And yes, this game is all about fun, unless you start to compare yourself with other people.
They didn't have to include an option to look at other people's equipment, things would be so much easygoing if I didn't have people staring at me all the time :P

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 18, 2009, 11:13 PM
I call them peepin times they run up then run off looking at your skills lol.

Sexy_Raine
Jan 19, 2009, 12:15 AM

That's why I'll be ditching it for Gunmaster once everything is lv50. My Nova already has most rifle/shotgun elements at 41+ already. GM doesn't die much unlike MF and it is fun to use.

Just remember, I enjoy playing a force type, but I've had enough of Seduh screwing us over. I'll be retiring it very soon.

Vent
Jan 19, 2009, 07:21 AM
They didn't have to include an option to look at other people's equipment, things would be so much easygoing if I didn't have people staring at me all the time :P

You know what, I forgot to mention:
- People bragging about their equipment/PAs, forcing you to compare yourself with them

:-P