PDA

View Full Version : What if an episode 2 came out whats would u want?

hookupskid85
Jan 1, 2009, 12:50 PM
What would you want in an episode 2?

I would like:

All the old areas from dc pso.

Lobbies.... even tho i know it wouldn't ever happen. :(

In random wi-fi games, make it to where you don't have to leave your game and find another.

Ability to swap friend codes with random people. (also won't ever happen) :(

Down load content. New quests, skins, events, and updates.

Mic chat.

More elaboration on character creation.

Pioneer 2!!!!!!

darkante
Jan 1, 2009, 12:54 PM
I rather get something new, more exciting stuff.
With the same charm that the PSO game had.

SubstanceD
Jan 1, 2009, 02:21 PM
I feel kind of stupid posting this since I haven't even played Phantasy Star Zero yet but if they make an episode 2 then I would like it to be on at least one of the home consoles instead of the DS ( no dis-respect to the DS or how well PS0 has turned out ).

I want large levels like what was in PSO and I want more character customisation options then what PS0 seems to be offering. The DS is a great console but it does look as if certain corners had to be cut in order to fit PS0 on to the DS. I feel as if Sega could have done more with everything if it were on a more powerful console.

parabolee
Jan 1, 2009, 02:36 PM
I have to agree with Darkante. As much as I would love to see the return of the PSO levels, if it came at the cost of not having real new levels I would say no.

I played the hell out of those levels and love the nostalgia, but I want new levels to play the hell out of!

Other than that I agree 100% with your additions. Another I would have is the ability to freely chat with people in random games (also never going to happen).

So new levels, more character customization, more rare weapons and an increased LV cap. Does it for me :-D

And my number 1 wish would be to see the return of the classic HUmar and RAmar designs. The RAmar is OK in PSZ (prefer the PSO version) but I can't stand the HUmar and they used to be my favourite class!

Moniker
Jan 1, 2009, 02:53 PM
All I want is a way to cast spells without having to go to the menu and switch icons on the palette every time you want to cast something different. :/

parabolee
Jan 1, 2009, 03:09 PM
All I want is a way to cast spells without having to go to the menu and switch icons on the palette every time you want to cast something different. :/

Yeah good point. A better action palette would be very nice! You would think they would figure out a touch screen solution for force characters. Could easily get another 4 touch buttions doen there to swap between.

Also why does R and then X not bring up a quick item/tech select like it did in previous PSO's? It would not interfere with the camera controls because you press X THEN L/R to move camera, as long as you hold R then press X it should have no confilct!

That would be VERY useful for Moons, Techs, and quick weapon changes!

Ultie
Jan 1, 2009, 05:11 PM
touch screen keyboard
touch screen quick menu (with select or x activating)
new levels including ones we allready have
new items including ones we allready have
lvl 200 mag and level cap
humar afro's

Moniker
Jan 1, 2009, 07:05 PM
touch screen keyboard
touch screen quick menu (with select or x activating)
new levels including ones we allready have
new items including ones we allready have
lvl 200 mag and level cap
humar afro's

Agreed.

SammaeltheDark
Jan 1, 2009, 08:01 PM

I want a quick menu like PSO had. That gave quick access to weapon switching, items, and spells
I'd also like to be able to navigate menus while moving around like PSO/U so if I do need to go into them for some reason, I can still be running from enemies. Probably could do something with the touch screen to facilitate this

They're barely even using Select, X, and (dare I say it) the touch screen, so there's a lot that could be done to fix the gimped controls in PSZ

Nowhere
Jan 1, 2009, 08:18 PM
Totally agree there. It sure would be nice to have a spells/items screen that you can operate with the stylus.