PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to do missions I finally found AoTI for the ps2, so I reactivated my acc

Alazar313
Jan 2, 2009, 12:07 AM
Sup all anyone wanna do some missions or something?

Im not sure where everyone is now, I seen some people in Parum but not that many maybe like 5-6 people sitting outside parium in Universe 2.

Anyone wanna do some missions? If anyone wants to help me out get me back up to speed I would really appreciate it.

My character name is Shiro Tagachi ill be in my room for a while if anyone wants to do runs or help out.

KunoTatewaki
Jan 2, 2009, 12:32 AM
I'm sure alot of people there are willing to help you out :p

Alazar313
Jan 2, 2009, 12:39 AM
Not a single person has come pay me a visit in my room :( Im waiting lol

Alazar313
Jan 2, 2009, 01:00 AM
Eh well I guess ill go do a mission or something. Got tired of waiting.

KunoTatewaki
Jan 2, 2009, 01:59 AM
Hmm that was interesting because you joined the party I was in :P

Alazar313
Jan 2, 2009, 03:07 AM
Did I @_@? lol Didn't notice...I usually never speak a word in a party unless I know the people or I feel comfortable around them, so many times I won't even notice who I am in a party with unless you say something first...

I have 1 person on my friends list and honestly in game he's prob the only person who I ever say more than "Hi" & "G2G" to. He's been on my list since march 2007 too, can't believe he still plays.

KunoTatewaki
Jan 2, 2009, 03:20 AM
Well, I am willing to help you out sometime if you need people to play with but when is the best time?

zandra117
Jan 2, 2009, 03:32 AM
1. Wrong forum, this goes in player matchup.
2. You used the title as a message box instead of a title.
3. You double posted.
4. You are using the forums like a chat room.
5. Needs more :burger:

Alazar313
Jan 2, 2009, 03:35 AM
Im on winter brake from college atm, I dont know when classes start (I find out tomorrow) However For this weekend at least any time is fine, I also play PSOBB sometimes, so If im not on PSU ill be on BB.

But honestly any time I am almost on all day most of the day I am just sitting and chatting with my friend though lol..got 1 level today, met some REALLY AND I MEAN EXTREMELY polite French players. Im lucky I speak Fluent Spanish because I understood most of what they were saying hehe... anyways

anytime really is fine dude Just send me a message in game if its possible when im offline or something like that, hope to party with ya later ^^ going to be on BB the rest of the night.