PDA

View Full Version : Amplifiers

CommanderCkC
Jan 2, 2009, 09:07 PM
What do you do with them? I have about 3 different ones but have no idea how to use them.

halibabica
Jan 2, 2009, 09:42 PM
You can combine them with special barriers to make merges that have different effects. For example, combining an Amplifier of Foie with a Red Barrier turns it into Foie Merge, which boosts the power of Foie. They're most beneficial to Forces, and there are many different ones to make.

sep
Jan 2, 2009, 09:42 PM
you can fuse a certain shield (red shield(amplifier of gifoie,foie,or,rafoie),blue shield(amplifier of barta,gibarta,or rabarta),recovery shield),(amplifier of resta or anti.If you fuse it makes a different sheild and whatever amplifier you used,thats what spell in makes stronger

Lance813
Jan 3, 2009, 12:01 AM
But unfortunatly, the shields pretty much suck. Unless your a support FO.

TrueChaos
Jan 3, 2009, 06:05 AM
i have a rafioe merge on my force and, although it only increases defense by about 5 having the extra pwnage power is worth it. as a force, low defense can be compensated for with deband and jellen.

CommanderCkC
Jan 3, 2009, 12:35 PM
Where can you find good/rare armor/barriers/fields?

Nisoth
Jan 3, 2009, 12:44 PM
There is a very useful Items Database on this website. Check out the Items Comparison section (located on your left hand navigation bar) to compare any weapons or armor.