PDA

View Full Version : Shining Phoenix Guardians: for all interested in helping PSU

BigBadDogIV
Jan 3, 2009, 08:07 AM
I am announcing the Shining Phoenix Guardians. We are not a guild or a clan. We are a group of Players, who wish to try to bring more people back to PSU. This is available to anyone who has the desire help the community grow larger and more populated. If there are any guilds or groups of players that would like to volunteer themselves it would be most appreciated. I am also the leader of a guild called Brothers-In-Arms. My guild will help serve the cause. We are currently only on ps2/pc servers. We will be meeting this Saturday 1/3/09 on Universe 7: Phoenix server, on the 5th floor of the Guardian’s Colony in the back near the elevators, at 7:00 pm EST, to discuss ways to help the community. For those of you going, one idea that you can start thinking about is ways we can advertise this game (maybe on YouTube or something). Please keep in mind that spammers and the like are NOT welcome and we kindly ask that take it somewhere else. Other then that, all are welcome. If you don’t want to participate and you just want to watch that’s fine too, just please don’t do anything that would be considered a nuisance. I hope to see many players there on Saturday.

Alazar313
Jan 3, 2009, 02:34 PM
I can't believe more people did not reply to this, I think this is actually a very important issue and it needs some urgent attention before the pc/ps2 servers hit 50 active players. Ill be there.

afterthoughtz
Jan 3, 2009, 06:04 PM
The thing is, most people have just gave up with this game, sure they keep playing it like i do, but even some of my friends who no nothing about mmo games have heard how bad psu reputation is, rendering it somewhat hopeless:( Not saying people will not join but it hurts when we dont get updates. However i'm quite impressed how psu has been getting updated lately, (minus rollbacks) so maybe psu will live to see a new light.

Alazar313
Jan 3, 2009, 07:21 PM
Yeah you have a point there, Also the official forums which is full of very disrespectful people put up a really bad first impression for people thinking of playing PSU. I hate to say it..but the PC/ps2 servers look doomed...

BigBadDogIV
Jan 3, 2009, 07:49 PM
the meeting at 7:00 didnt work out. i think i notifed everyone too late. so im reschoduleing for next weekend on saturday 1/10/09. it will be at the same place, time and uni as b4. i hope there will be a better showing this time.

afterthoughtz
Jan 3, 2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah you have a point there, Also the official forums which is full of very disrespectful people put up a really bad first impression for people thinking of playing PSU. I hate to say it..but the PC/ps2 servers look doomed...

I second that, if it wouldnt be for my 4 good friends that play this game, well i wouldnt of even hit level 30, its seems that a large portion of the psu community is somewhat rotten towards newcomers, although i could be wrong, and i'd show up at this event thing but i'm on the 360 servers which isnt quite so bad....yet

Alazar313
Jan 9, 2009, 07:20 PM
Is the meeting still on? Id show up again, but I bet we'd be the only 2 people there...

BigBadDogIV
Jan 10, 2009, 08:54 AM
the meeting is still on

afterthoughtz
Jan 10, 2009, 10:03 AM
the meeting is still on
BEST OF LUCK!:-)

Alazar313
Jan 11, 2009, 01:52 AM
Did anyone show up? Sorry about that I was busy helping a friend do his rank 3 in FFXI all afternoon.