PDA

View Full Version : Concerning ratings in random matchup

Callous
Jan 3, 2009, 10:07 AM
I asked this in another topic, but it got drowned and I think it's pretty significant to have a clear answer.

In random matchup there's a menu in which you can rate your fellow players. This will allow you to have a greater chance of meeting them again. However, I don't know what rating is what.

There are three possible ratings. First is a triangle, then the default position indicated by a circle and to the right of that a double circle. I assume the double circle is the most positive rating, but I'd very much like confirmed and detailed information on the three ratings.

Ultie
Jan 3, 2009, 10:25 AM
if you select the one on the right, it will look for that person during match makeing the next time you try to find a game. if you have the middle option selected it will search normally so if they selected the right option they will probably rejoin you. if you select the option on the left it will find a game without them in.

these reset after each game btw. so dont expect to find the same person over and over unless u constantly select the right option for them.

Frokko
Jan 3, 2009, 10:48 AM
Ah cool! Thanx Ultie!

Callous
Jan 3, 2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks, Ultie.

these reset after each game btw. so dont expect to find the same person over and over unless u constantly select the right option for them.
That SUCKS.