PDA

View Full Version : RAmarl or FOmarl

Courtney
Feb 7, 2003, 05:57 PM
Who should i use and why ;-; i am more into females because of higher defense and mst also being female it just looks good. I am a girl.

Who should i use tell me why to use this char and why not to use the other.

Sakuraba
Feb 7, 2003, 07:11 PM
Well, you could do like me, and use both http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Elixer
Feb 7, 2003, 07:33 PM
my choice i would go with fomarl. i think she is good because she gets lvl 30 techs because force. she has decent atp and with a good combination of attack and magic she can do good damage

Sedyne
Feb 7, 2003, 08:42 PM
FOcaseal

Elusive_Llama
Feb 7, 2003, 11:14 PM
Go with FOmar. Make him shorter, give him long hair and voila he looks like a girl.

GhostKingX
Feb 7, 2003, 11:19 PM
yo i wounder what would happen if a robot had sex with a newman....that would be some funny shit. i'd be more funny with 5 shots of wild turkey and a bottle of goldslager and a line of snow...but for real pick the Ramarl if your new cuz we all know Rangers are good for noobs but dont go force till you get some personal PSO exp..

FO_Flowen
Feb 8, 2003, 07:03 PM
I used to have a FOmarl on Dreamcast, but then it got BSODed. So now, with Gamecube, I'm using a RAmarl, and she's quite good. She has high accuracy and enough tp that she gets a lot of it back when using heart series got. But for a more experienced player, FOmarl are better because they get higher level techniques and look better (sort of). My FOmarl's name was Isis, and my RAmarl's name is Virginia M. (from Wild Arms 3) in case you've ever seen me (or will see me).