PDA

View Full Version : GC Knight/Power, General/Legs, Angel/Mind, ect. Question

Frana
Jan 3, 2009, 05:56 PM
I recently started playing again, and I can't equip any of these, is there a level I need to reach or something? I'm at 21 right now.

Sorry, kinda a n00by question, but I haven't played in FOREVER.

TrueChaos
Jan 3, 2009, 06:19 PM
you can equip them at any time as long as you have slots in the armor. go to the 'epuip' section where it has all your equipped items rather than selecting the item then 'equip'.

Frana
Jan 3, 2009, 06:27 PM
Yeah, it's not letting me do it. I've un-equip every thing and it makes that buzz when you can't equip something. And the word "equip" is grayed out. I'm a Hunter Human Male, if that helps at all.

I remember there being an extra slot for them, but how do you get that slot?

TrueChaos
Jan 3, 2009, 06:33 PM
go to the 'equip' section and directly under the armor there should be an empty slot. select that and you'll get another window of all the items that can go there. your knight/power etc should be there, select the one you want to equip and it will. to equip a second one, select the next empty slot and do the same as before.

halibabica
Jan 3, 2009, 10:16 PM
Also, if your armor has no slots, then you can't equip these at all.

Frana
Jan 4, 2009, 04:20 AM
Also, if your armor has no slots, then you can't equip these at all.

Why not!? Is it the section ID or something?

TrueChaos
Jan 4, 2009, 04:50 AM
no, it's the armor. each armor you find will have 0-4 slots. it will say how many slots there are on the stats page. i.e where it has the pow, def etc. if it has 0 slots, you wont be able to equip any extras. keep searching and checking the armory, you will find one with slots.

Frana
Jan 4, 2009, 02:35 PM
Ah, I see. Thanks much. ^_^