PDA

View Full Version : Sigh.. if only people will grow up...

Para
Feb 7, 2003, 06:22 PM
I was on the pc demo playing online and theres way too many hackers... you see level 200s running around -_-;;

if only people will grow up and know that hacking which affects other players like hacking your own character, hacking for items or hacking other players is not a funny issue... maybe this is why SEGA doesnt want to bring a pso pc import for NA.
i dont mind hacks which dont affect other players directly... like havin RRR as your character but when it impairs the gameplay of other players... its just not fun... and SEGA mustve realized this.

GhostKingX
Feb 7, 2003, 11:25 PM
whoa chill out there....i play the pso demo and for one, the only hacker on there is broomop and everyone els jus downloads his feed mag and guild card hack....its like he doesnt give out the good stuff....

Para
Feb 9, 2003, 01:20 PM
actually broomop or some other hacker let the hack get out... so now whoever knows the site can access his hacks...

Ness
Feb 11, 2003, 05:53 PM
It's just a PC demo. It's not like it's important.

Para
Feb 12, 2003, 05:49 PM
but the demo could give many ideas of what people could do.... thats why im upset... if SEGA did release a full version on the pc think about these hackers...

Guile
Feb 12, 2003, 10:42 PM
Thinking..thinking...done

"hackers" are gonna be in online games no matter what...

BlackRose
Feb 12, 2003, 11:05 PM
Hackers hack everything... it's just that you notice it in online games.

KodiaX987
Feb 13, 2003, 10:24 AM
Still... A demo... Why the hell would you need hacks in a DEMO! I had to re-read the whole topic to make sure this was actually what I had seen. The only reason someone would have for hacking his character is if he's a 110 year old geezer with parkinson who needs his fake teeth set even to chat and has such poor hand-eye coordination it takes him 45 minutes of aiming to kill a Rappy.

And if you thus identify to such a type of guy to cheat your way out anyways... Well, I won't even tell ya where you've fallen, man! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Kid_Icarus
Feb 13, 2003, 11:33 AM
>_> Jeez you hack a PC Demo ONE time and you're branded for life.

I just wanted to have a lvl 100 Hunny named =o_o=

Nah, but seriously that is pretty sad. Maybe someone's aspiring to be Barubary. =^.-=

KodiaX987
Feb 13, 2003, 11:55 AM
On 2003-02-13 08:33, Kid_Icarus wrote:
>_> Jeez you hack a PC Demo ONE time and you're branded for life.

Not only that, but the burn of the brand sometimes is sufficient enough to dissuade the idiot from attempting any more cheating. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Kid_Icarus
Feb 13, 2003, 12:12 PM
Actually the best counter measure Sega ever had was the +++ thing. If you had duped weapons and left the room with them it changed your name to that.

It was fairly awesome back in V1 days.

*is old*
*gets banned for being old* =

Broomop
Aug 5, 2003, 04:30 AM
no that was to do with the server taking over your name. now theres two parts to it on PSO PC, the - - - = client side force name, once thats bypassed people will see +++ but if you bypassed that good enough you can see the name. Now the only reason duped items made your name - - - its because it rewrited the memory on your player data.

Guntz348
Aug 5, 2003, 06:34 AM
Please dont bump old topics.