PDA

View Full Version : Quick PM Question, and Olpad hunting

Immovable One
Jan 4, 2009, 07:00 PM
Greetings,

I just leveled up my PM to 100. While it seems I maxed out its range, it looks like I could still feed it to raise its other stats. I just accidentally feed it with something that could raise its Strike, and the bar does fill (the Range already stopped).

Now I am not entirely sure about that, so before I start investing time and money to feed its other stats, I wanna make sure what will happen.

So can I max out its other stats or something?

Also, I've been hunting recently for Olpads since they sell like hotcakes. The best I could do is get one every 10-20 minutes by soloing Lightning Beast as much as my attention span would let me. Do you guys know any other play to get em (and probably get em faster)?

Thanks^^

xDemi
Jan 4, 2009, 07:02 PM
you can't max out other stats if u maxed out one it will just fill the red bar up

San Anto
Jan 4, 2009, 07:15 PM
your gonna kick yourself but you get 2 olpads at the boss boxes at the AMF mission before electronic brain on C rank.
You know, the one with like 5 blocks.

Smidge204
Jan 4, 2009, 07:49 PM
San Anto is referring to Military Subway. Ugh.

Your PM has a total production stat of 100. The fullness of the bar itself means nothing, only the number next to it. The sum of those four numbers can not exceed 100... so if you've got Ranged at 100, the others will remain zero.

If you think Olpad is selling because they're used to make Grinder Base S, you could also go for Copernia which is a bit easier to get.
=Smidge=

Immovable One
Jan 4, 2009, 10:46 PM
Wow I actually got 3 Olpads in the boxes?

Thanks guys!

Just curious, do you hate this mission or something?

Elite Hippie
Jan 4, 2009, 11:00 PM
its 5 blocks whats not to hate

buzyb77
Jan 4, 2009, 11:06 PM
Wow I actually got 3 Olpads in the boxes?

Thanks guys!

Just curious, do you hate this mission or something?

alot of people hate it because you can't finish it in 30 sec or less like the do with other parts of their lives...

to me it not a bad Mission I just wish it had an S2 but I play it often for MP..

ashley50
Jan 5, 2009, 05:10 AM
takes too much time...period.

EternusVentis
Jan 9, 2009, 12:08 AM
I am fine with Military Subway. I think it's worth the time, since you get a lot of job experience plus the 3 Olpads with every run-through. Regular experience isn't so great though, plus the fact that it does feel like forever. When I'm spamming the mission, it all feels like it's running together. >< Ugh.