PDA

View Full Version : Are Techs weak in the hardest difficulty like in PSO?

the_importer_
Jan 4, 2009, 09:01 PM
Do you have to RaFoie like 10 times to kill enemies?

Zarode
Jan 5, 2009, 06:14 AM
Well...

No, not really. Tech damage stays the same, sort of. It degrades at the same rate as the other ATP values degrade on harder difficulties.

It seems Sega has finally gotten a magic system that works.

Nowhere
Jan 5, 2009, 03:04 PM
I found Forces to jump ahead of the curve a bit early. I'm not sure about late game though.

Kent
Jan 5, 2009, 08:18 PM
I found Forces to jump ahead of the curve a bit early. I'm not sure about late game though.
Interesting.

Generally speaking, in multiplayer RPGs, caster-type characters typically start out as rather weak, but then become very powerful once they know a lot of high-level spells - whereas other characters are typically more steady in their growth. Like an acceleration (or in some cases, bell) curve, rather than a relatively straight progression.

xSHiNOx
Jan 5, 2009, 08:20 PM
i find that the forces be doing 200-300 damage with grants, megid, fire.

BioWarrior
Jan 5, 2009, 11:23 PM
All I gotta say is on super hard the forces tear monsters a new one. Especial this one force I saw using ramegid to draw the enemies together like a magnet then zapping them all with razonde

xSHiNOx
Jan 6, 2009, 12:01 AM
for reals! when im finished with my HUnewearl to lv100 i might do a FOmarl (the little force girl right?). yeah but ill probably do it when the game comes out in america.

Mike
Jan 6, 2009, 12:06 AM
I'm packing away the spell disks for my FOnewm as we speak. I've never been particularly keen about playing a force but I've enough force related items packed away in my bank to make me want to try one.

Nowhere
Jan 6, 2009, 04:37 AM
Yeah, megid really owns in this game. Charging megid, then spamming grants into it as it's going off is just killer.