PDA

View Full Version : What materials should I give to my FOnewearl?

BBonez
Jan 5, 2009, 11:47 AM
Should I give her HP materials or Defense materials? I already gave her 20 Mind materials...also what is the maximum amount of materials a character can take?

Amherst_Wind
Jan 5, 2009, 12:08 PM
I'd focus on defense mats, at lv 100 FOnewearls only have 135 defense (the lowest of all classes). Giving about 50 Def mats would give you the same defense as a RAmar and only a little below the Human hunters.

Oh and the maximum for Newmans and CASTs is 80, you can check it on your Material usage status page on the main menu.

BBonez
Jan 5, 2009, 12:55 PM
Ah thank you for the info. I also have a 31 Def Mag right now and plan to put the rest into mind (which is at 33 right now) Does that effect material usage?

Cranberry
Jan 5, 2009, 01:18 PM
So HP materials are on the same counter as all the others this time around?

Amherst_Wind
Jan 5, 2009, 01:28 PM
Material usage is handled seperate to everything else, it has its own status page.
Humans can use 100 maximum and everyone else can use 80 maximum.
HP and PP Materials give +2 per material.
Attack, Defense, Accuracy, Evade and Mind Materials give +1 per material.
No class will max any stat by level 100 so theres no worrying about wasting materials like there was in PSO.
Also theres a handy material called 'Reset Material' which is easily available just incase you dont like how you used your materials.

Cranberry
Jan 5, 2009, 01:40 PM
Oh that's handy. So any time I want I can reset my materials. I haven't used any materials at all yet because I've been worried about my max stat plan and I don't want to mess it up.

Do we know the max MST for a FOnewearl yet?

SammaeltheDark
Jan 5, 2009, 03:06 PM
Oh that's handy. So any time I want I can reset my materials. I haven't used any materials at all yet because I've been worried about my max stat plan and I don't want to mess it up.

Do we know the max MST for a FOnewearl yet?
Being able to see your mat usage and Reset Mats (although it wipes out ALL your mats) are some of the better features in PSZ

Also I don't think PSZ features stat caps like PSO. A "max MST" FOnewearl would be Lv.100, with 80 Mind Mats, with a Lv.100 Mind mag

Amherst_Wind
Jan 5, 2009, 03:13 PM
You can buy most of the materials for 5 photon drops each from the Photon Collecter shop, the reset material is also for sale for 5 drops. Also as a reward from the bank girl you get 10 reset material for free when you reach your usage limit.

Heres the base Mind stat for all the Forces once they hit lv100...

FOmar 452
FOmarl 466
FOnewm 484
FOnewearl 493

I dont know what the maximum for each stat is, not sure if anyone knows yet.

Cranberry
Jan 5, 2009, 03:25 PM
I might just do that and make a lob-sided FOnewearl. Pure MST.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 5, 2009, 03:31 PM
Then dont forget the 4 slot frame with 4 'God / Mind' :)

(Which would give you a grand total of 773 Mind!)

Akaimizu
Jan 5, 2009, 04:14 PM
4 God/Mind? What are you trying to do? Blow-up-D-World?!

I thought that's what Uranium Pu-36 space modulators are for.

BBonez
Jan 5, 2009, 06:48 PM
Awesome, so I was thinking about giving my FOnewearl about 30 defense so surviving can be easier and when i reach later levels make a pure mind mag and reset material and use mostly mind mats >< Good idea?

Aki_Yoruno
Jan 6, 2009, 09:37 PM
JUST in case anyone who doesn't know is reading this thread and wondering...

Mat usage is shown on the 4th tab in your main menu.

I could include a translation of what order the chart is in, but I figure that may have been covered in another thread.

BBonez
Jan 6, 2009, 11:17 PM
I actually didn't know that, I haven't really played around with all the menus due to not knowing what they mean. Thank you for the info xD

Aki_Yoruno
Jan 7, 2009, 09:36 AM
No prob. Thought I might end up just annoying ppl with that, but I wondered why no one mentioned it already when there's over a full page . Anyway, hoped I'd help someone with it.

So with that, now you can keep track of how many of each material you've already used on her. Quite handy.

Reginaldo
Jan 7, 2009, 03:38 PM
Any suggestions for HUnewms? I'm level 70 and still haven't used a single material yet haha. I was thinking of just focusing on raising atp and maybe a lil HP.

SammaeltheDark
Jan 7, 2009, 03:51 PM
Any suggestions for HUnewms? I'm level 70 and still haven't used a single material yet haha. I was thinking of just focusing on raising atp and maybe a lil HP.

I've thrown most of my mats into ATP, HP, & PP with fewer in ATA while I level. End game I'll see if I'm as overpowered as every other post-PSO Phantasy Star and will probably go pure ATP