PDA

View Full Version : Damn You Sickness!!! >:O

xBladeM6x
Jan 6, 2009, 12:10 AM
I got a cold again. Now I know some people would go "Meh.." to a cold, but mine get pretty severe. Like not being able to stand up with the light headed feeling. :-x It also sucks because I had a lot planned to do on PSU for the next week or so. v.v No games for meh. -.-

Anyone else absolutely want to banish the world of a cold? ^^;

McLaughlin
Jan 6, 2009, 12:54 AM
I'm perpetually ill. It wouldn't be too bad, except I'm forced to go to school unless I'm dieing.

Right before Christmas break I went with a fever of 102.

The worst part about a cold is the goddamn stuffy nose.

Midicronica
Jan 6, 2009, 09:02 AM
The worst part about a cold is the goddamn stuffy nose.

Quoting for absolute truth. I'm finally getting over a serious cold I caught Christmas week. Sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, coughing, chills, dizziness, nausea, loss of appetite, you name I had it. My folks just assumed I had the flew since I was pretty much bed-ridden for almost two weeks. The worse part is that I missed almost an entire week of worth. Luckily, the symptoms showed up on my second day off and I had 3 days off that following week Christmas Eve, plus my two off days Thursday (yes,I had to work Christmas night and Friday. All that remains is a bit of a runny nose and phlegm but I think that's from allergies or something.

BlaizeYES
Jan 7, 2009, 04:22 PM
lol. everyone at my work has gotten sick too... i have purposely been carelessly exposing myself to them to test my BERLIN WALL OF RESISTANCE. i havent gotten sick in about a year and a half now. i guess i'm doing my body right; eating well, exercising, and taking 8 different vitamin supplements MUST WORK WELL AFTER ALL. it feels good to be invincible

Kylie
Jan 7, 2009, 06:15 PM
I play games while I'm sick. :-P Hope you get to feeling better though.

Solstis
Jan 7, 2009, 07:22 PM
My allergies went away, only to be replaced by salmonella. The sink, the toilet, and various plastic bags and I have been getting acquainted.

Who needs solid foods, anyway?

BBonez
Jan 7, 2009, 09:11 PM
I recently had a horrible cold experience as well. I had all the symptoms, loss of appetite, headache, stuffy nose and general weakness all around. I was sick right before a weekend and had an essay due on Monday for Contemporary Literature on Macbeth. I thought I'd save the essay for Sunday since I thought maybe by that time my sickness would go away at least a little but it didn't. So I worked on the essay all night (through midnight) and decided I would send it to a friend to hand in since I wasn't going to school. So I finish at like 4 am and send it to my friend (who was also up late working on it) and then go to sleep. When my friend comes home from school, she tells me "Oh, the teacher was absent today" *facedesk*

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jan 7, 2009, 11:28 PM
:/
I think I have the flu. I have all of the symptoms for it, Minus the fever.
I've been in bed all day today.. And I had to call in sick. XP For the first time. Ever.
It sucks. I mean, like most of you guys said with your recent experiences.., it could just be a really bad cold. Meh..
Hopefully these pills I'm taking will work and I'm good enough to go to work tomorrow.

Sinue_v2
Jan 8, 2009, 08:30 PM
I usually never get sick, but I've been fighting this... thing... for about 3 weeks now. Only twice in this time, and only for a few hours at that, did I feel weak and feverish or nauseous. It started with a soar throat that lasted a day. Since then I've pretty much just suffered from extreme stuffy nose and chest congestion. Phlem and snot that ranges in color from grey (a sign of phenmonia) to bright green, red (blood, from blowing my nose so much), orange, yellow, and even purple I think... but it might have just been because I was drinking grape soda earlier that day.

I dunno what the hell it is. *shrug* Otherwise, I feel fine. A few benedryl, some cold tablets, asprin, vitamin C, some echniacea, and a tablet of Meucenex and I feel fine, although still congested. So I guess I'm kinda lucky, aside from the routine maintenence medicine I'm on.

Thalui89
Jan 10, 2009, 04:29 PM
Yeh i kept getting the cold through all of december it sucked. but then man flu does suck :wacko: