PDA

View Full Version : Random Matchmaking is great!

GUN
Jan 7, 2009, 08:19 AM
Had a spin on the WiFi random matchmaking option last night and teamed up with three Japanese PSO'ers. Really good fun, very reminiscent of PSO....Ahhhhh :)

Great how the Japanese/English translation works so well.

I understand that to team up with any of you guys, not only do I have to have all your F/C codes enterred, but also, you have to have mine enterred - is this correct?

Frokko
Jan 7, 2009, 08:30 AM
Haha, I'm glad that you had fun! :D
I never find anyone to play with when I try WIFI random. Maybe I do something wrong. :/

And yeah, both parts must enterred eachothers codes.

Want to play some right now? I'm not so good though, (only lvl 26). Let me know if you want to. ^^

GUN
Jan 7, 2009, 08:35 AM
Haha, I'm glad that you had fun! :D
I never find anyone to play with when I try WIFI random. Maybe I do something wrong. :/

And yeah, both parts must enterred eachothers codes.

Want to play some right now? I'm not so good though, (only lvl 26). Let me know if you want to. ^^

Hi Frokko,

Would love to, but in my office the WiFi is not WEP, and I can only connect at home :(

Still will enter your F/C code (if it's in the F/C sticky of course), and will look out for you when on :)

Frokko
Jan 7, 2009, 08:46 AM
Ah ok.

Great let's play when you connect at home. :)

parabolee
Jan 7, 2009, 09:01 AM
If you want to play with people from PSO-World. The easiest way to set up a quick game is to use the IRC channel.

Seriously, you can almost always get a game with 2/3 people in less than 5 mins.

It works great as a replacement to the PSO lobbies. Check it out in my signature. The thread will tell you everything you need to know.

Ithildin
Jan 7, 2009, 09:12 AM
If you want to play with people from PSO-World. The easiest way to set up a quick game is to use the IRC channel.

Seriously, you can almost always get a game with 2/3 people in less than 5 mins.

It works great as a replacement to the PSO lobbies. Check it out in my signature. The thread will tell you everything you need to know.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

xSHiNOx
Jan 7, 2009, 01:44 PM
also, when you're doing random matchmaking, you're probably doing it at the wrong times. what i mean is you're probably searching when the japanese are sleeping.