PDA

View Full Version : Beast/cast FM

Majarra
Jan 7, 2009, 09:30 PM
Should i quit my 150 lvl 8 beast FM and go to my lvl 87 CAST who isnt ready for FM [class wise] just for paradi? Im posistive i can get some decent serafis so should i go cast or keep beast but slap a 4+ STA unit on him?

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 10:10 PM
Edit: Nevermind. You made your decision. :P

Majarra
Jan 7, 2009, 10:53 PM
Yea im leaning towards keeping my beast to. but is buying rainbow serafis worth it? or should i stick with my 20-28% lebfas? will 4 STA make much a difference besides looking cool with a aura field?

syouz
Jan 7, 2009, 11:20 PM
CAST SUPREMACY!!!!!!!

YOU HATERS!!!!!!!!!!

CAST ARE THE BEST FIGHTERS SINCE PSO

Morganna
Jan 7, 2009, 11:26 PM
You don't need Serafi anyway. Rabol Lumirus will give you all slots except the head.

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 11:26 PM
CAST SUPREMACY!!!!!!!

YOU HATERS!!!!!!!!!!

CAST ARE THE BEST FIGHTERS SINCE PSO
LOL. And so the failure begins.

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 11:27 PM
Yea im leaning towards keeping my beast to. but is buying rainbow serafis worth it? or should i stick with my 20-28% lebfas? will 4 STA make much a difference besides looking cool with a aura field?
I personally went and got the aura field after I got my serafi. So yeah, I would get the serafi if you have the money.

KuroShinnen
Jan 7, 2009, 11:39 PM
In the long run, Casts are much faster than beasts in terms of run speed, considering paradi does what nanoblast does in about 5 seconds, and you can't die with it. I would say, while leveling your cast, finish leveling those skills that still need to be leveled, that's your best bet.

Syanaide
Jan 7, 2009, 11:59 PM
If you're bored and don't feel like improving your palette, just level the CAST a little at a time.

Long story short, as proven, they're better. But they're not good enough to almost completely remake (level 87 is only around 6 million exp) unless you really need to strut that epeen or shave a few minutes off your run.

If you're interested in things like the Gurhal Cup and races, go CAST. If not, you're fine.

Majarra
Jan 8, 2009, 12:07 AM
Fuck it. Im just sticking with my beast and getting some serafis. Maybe at the next ill lvl him and stick with im but for now its OVER 9000!

unicorn
Jan 8, 2009, 02:58 AM
It shouldn't really matter what you pick for FM. Its not like you're choosing from Newman, Beast, or CAST.

You have a perfectly good beast, its kinda dumb to level up another character to play the same exact job, just for a different special ability. Just because the majority of players are leaning toward CAST fighters now (before it was Beast), doesn't mean you have to.

kejen
Jan 8, 2009, 05:52 AM
What makes a cast a better fighter over beast? Aside from the extra 1 end by using paradi.

I have yet to compare the stats side by side, but guessing they will get a little more ata for trading some mental.

And will suv really do more damage than an invincible beast vs a boss? I do 20 to 30 seconds of constant damage.

Was thinking of making a cast for the extra 1 endurance. But hoping some of those new items come out soon that give more than 4.

Majarra
Jan 8, 2009, 07:52 AM
You don't need Serafi anyway. Rabol Lumirus will give you all slots except the head. Yeah i know. but i also wanna have different elements so im ready for anything. but thank the lord for rabol lumirus. i got a 31% for 750k which couldve been at least 22mil+ if it were a serafi.

Aorre
Jan 8, 2009, 02:44 PM
Since your beast is already capped, I recommend leveling your CAST.

Cracka_J
Jan 8, 2009, 03:19 PM
I'm kinda torn between my beast/cast atm as well. I just can't make up my mind what I want to do with them. They're both hi level, cast is 150, beast is 140, so nothing a few days of work can't make up there.

My problem is I geared myself for switching to my F Cast for FM due to higher dfp, paradi, etc. I also thought I'd be making more use out of an LKK due to cast's higher ATA that could likely take a hit, where he beast ATA cannot, unless they use a R/K instead. I pretty much put out of my mind I would be getting a R/K before an LKK, so I was pretty geared up to play F Cast FM.

Strangely enough, through a clusterfu** of trades, I landed a R/K earlier this week. Now I have the option of using my M beast with the R/K for some ubar numbarz, or still using my cast with the R/K for highest efficiency. I'm still leaning towards cast quite a bit, but I really dunno which I'm gonna use in the long run. Chances are I'll be getting them both to 150/FM20 to see which fits my personal playstyle better, cause I really can't tell on paper which one I'm going to enjoy more.