PDA

View Full Version : twin daggers

kejen
Jan 10, 2009, 08:19 AM
Made a cast and going to try fighgunner for a while. How useful are twin daggers? Wondering if it would be good to invest in a few pairs of s rank daggers. Rarely see anyone using them, and wondering why.

Hopefully someone that has used twin daggers a lot can tell me some of the pros and cons.

Thanks

SabZero
Jan 10, 2009, 09:22 AM
Why don't you try them out, just get affordable ones. If you like how the normal attacks handle, get one of the PAs. ;)

I like them, and the PAs differ quite a bit inbetween them. I had the mouro something, and that's pretty straight forward, now I use the one Karen Erra has, it's crazy and a bit a challenge to aim ;)

mll
Jan 10, 2009, 09:40 AM
No one uses them because there's a better option for each pa they have unfortunately. Not that any of their pa's are bad, their all good actually.
If you want to try them out then grab some A-rank GRM's they're cheap and as strong as most of the S-ranks

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 10, 2009, 11:44 AM
Just don't go around spamming nothing but renkai :)

Dragwind
Jan 10, 2009, 08:21 PM
I've been using twin daggers since the game came out. I only found myself using them as WT and Figh...sometimes.

Pros: Semi quick attacks, good amount of PP
Cons: Somewhat short range, some PAs are hard to handle

I would recommend trying out Moubu and Renkai from the shop. If you feel like going further, try Hishou down the road.

Ickyvin
Jan 10, 2009, 10:44 PM
I actually use Lumiess Blau's i like how they look with Moubu seiren-zan, its really fun =] I got 36% at my sisters shop for 95k, i think theyre going for about 50k at the moment. =s

kejen
Jan 11, 2009, 10:52 AM
Thanks.

I have been using them in the meantime since I couldn't use any of my double sabers yet. Definitely like them. But liked knuckles a lot at one point too, but was very disappointed with the ultimate pa's. So wanted to check what others thought about daggers.

Bought a few s ranks in the 30-40%, so will try them out for a few weeks.

Really liking fighgunner though. Especially the evasion. Never blocked anything with my fightmaster. Dual handguns and machine guns are fun too. 4 more endurance, plus an additional 1 from paradi helps a lot. Was strange to swing a double saber for the first time. Slow.

SabZero
Jan 11, 2009, 02:05 PM
Well, that's the most important - that you have fun ^^

redroses
Jan 11, 2009, 03:30 PM
I personally love Twin Daggers and, on my Fighgunner they are my Weapon of choice! I have so much fun using them and when they are used right, they can be deadly and unstoppable XD

stukasa
Jan 12, 2009, 07:23 PM
I would recommend trying out Moubu and Renkai from the shop. If you feel like going further, try Hishou down the road.
I agree. ^^ I usually use Moubu on medium-sized enemies and Renkai on groups on small enemies. Even if twin daggers aren't the strongest weapon, they're pretty good and fun to use.