PDA

View Full Version : AotI Spicia Boxes in Photon Harvest 1

Para
Jan 10, 2009, 03:56 PM
I noticed something... where did those Spicia boxes go? They don't seem to spawn anymore or is there a requirement to make them spawn?

Edit: There's definitely some kind of requirement that makes them spawn or not.

SabZero
Jan 10, 2009, 04:34 PM
What? You're saying that when you get to that little side-room, there are no boxes? :o
Weird!

I always have them there, I do avoid the bad mushrooms as much as I can, maybe that's it? Can't be skipped enemies, because I always skipped them.

garjian
Jan 10, 2009, 04:45 PM
ive got them everytime before...
both when i picked EVERY mushroom, and when i stopped picking trap mushrooms... so... i have no clue...
they also appeared when i got a really low number of mushrooms today when i was rushing through for ethans card on my alt.

SabZero
Jan 10, 2009, 05:02 PM
I just did two runs to test it out.

First, I picked all mushrooms, as the objective (first attachment) - 9 boxes present.

Second, I wanted to pick none, but ended up with 6kv (second attachment) - no boxes, but a mushroom ;)

Seems this works as in the up cup, where you got more boxes after the floader race, if you had caught all the spheres.

Para
Jan 10, 2009, 05:05 PM
I just did two runs to test it out.

First, I picked all mushrooms, as the objective (first attachment) - 9 boxes present.

Second, I wanted to pick none, but ended up with 6kv (second attachment) - no boxes, but a mushroom ;)

Seems this works as in the up cup, where you got more boxes after the floader race, if you had caught all the spheres.

Yeah that's pretty similar to what happened to me.

I also tried not picking any mushrooms in the first 2 blocks but picked all the right ones up to that room in the third block. Still a bad mushroom. It might be possible that the "prize" boxes show up only if you hit a certain quota of mushrooms.